Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Community
Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 03-15-2011, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

This is a weird one but my cups no longer runneth over! I'm sure the ladies here know what I mean Then again, I can't be sure if this one is a good thing or not
Old 03-15-2011, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

I know what you mean about the bulge! I hate it. That's the first place I gain and lose weight, it's annoying.

Another small victory of mine: I fit into a pair of pinstripe slacks I bought when I was 18 and haven't been able to fit into for 4 years.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:53 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by doowackie
I know what you mean about the bulge! I hate it. That's the first place I gain and lose weight, it's annoying.

Another small victory of mine: I fit into a pair of pinstripe slacks I bought when I was 18 and haven't been able to fit into for 4 years.
That's great! It was pouring rain here the other day and just for the heck of it I dug out my old Goretex rain jacket. It's only a "regular" XL and I though, no way is thing going to fit. Ha ha--that puppy zipped right up .

Regards,
Michael

PS My nice Levis jean jacket, also an XL won't "quite" allow me to button the last two buttons (that's where my "bulge" is the worst) but it won't be long!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:25 AM
FitDay Member

I've noticed little things like my chin(s) are getting smaller - I noticed that in a photo, actually. The main thing that keeps me motivated is my clothes getting bigger. Every time I put on a pair of pants that used to be tight that now are loose, I feel encouraged to keep on doing what I've been doing!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

I guess the thing I appreciate most right now is that I no longer have to HEAVE myself into a sitting position on my bed, with my back against the wall (favorite email-reading position). The double chin is gone. I can sit comfortably with my knees flexed (Indian style) without feeling like I can't breathe. So something is happening. LOL!
Old 03-26-2011, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Rats, I can't even believe how fat I was and how many chins I had. You just keep working at it. Believe in yourself
Old 03-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by gallusgal
Rats, I can't even believe how fat I was and how many chins I had. You just keep working at it. Believe in yourself
Did you have as many chins as a Chinese phone book? j/k
Old 03-27-2011, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Oh, and yesterday I got the results of my blood work. My last cholesterol count was well over 200. Now it's at 164. :::snap suspenders::: Doctor said, "Looks great!" (YAY!)
Old 03-27-2011, 04:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Ratsmouth
Oh, and yesterday I got the results of my blood work. My last cholesterol count was well over 200. Now it's at 164. :::snap suspenders::: Doctor said, "Looks great!" (YAY!)
That is awesome!!! What a great reason and boost to keep going!!
Old 03-27-2011, 11:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

A couple little successes this weekend--walked down to check the mail and actually jogged back up the drive (about 100 yards). And tried on a pair of my size 40 Wrangler jeans and they not only buttoned but zipped right up. Still a little snug so I'll stick with the 42s for a while longer, but I COULD wear them.

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.