Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 03-09-2011, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

I love reading these extra achievements. Good work guys and keep posting the things that make us feel good other than the scales. My wearable clothing has increased about 75% since I started. Now I can't wait till it's time to try on my summer clothes. Mary
Old 03-09-2011, 10:08 AM
FitDay Member

Taubele! Congratulations on reaching your short term goal! I'm looking forward to getting below 200 lb. myself, but it won't be for a while. (I weighed 241.7 at the doctor's office last week.) Hey, I'll be happy if the next weigh-in puts me under 240.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations everyone on the achievements!

I started in January and I am currently 3kg from my goal weight. The small achievements.

- I lost my fat cheek bone, my face looks thin now
- My tops fit losely.. my tummy is almost flat
- I can wear my size 12 clothes again
- I can climb the stairs to my office without running out of breath
- Everyone is commending my on how much weight I have been able lose!
- I can go shopping without feeling disgusted that none of the nice clothes look good on me.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:09 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by yayie
Congratulations everyone on the achievements!

I started in January and I am currently 3kg from my goal weight. The small achievements.

- I lost my fat cheek bone, my face looks thin now
- My tops fit losely.. my tummy is almost flat
- I can wear my size 12 clothes again
- I can climb the stairs to my office without running out of breath
- Everyone is commending my on how much weight I have been able lose!
- I can go shopping without feeling disgusted that none of the nice clothes look good on me.
Hey, that's awesome--thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-10-2011, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

Since I am only two weeks in mine is small....but I can walk around all day in my heels and my feet aren't killing me at the end of the day!
Old 03-10-2011, 03:47 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Ratsmouth
Taubele! Congratulations on reaching your short term goal! I'm looking forward to getting below 200 lb. myself, but it won't be for a while. (I weighed 241.7 at the doctor's office last week.) Hey, I'll be happy if the next weigh-in puts me under 240.
Thanks very much 200 was a big hurdle (mental as well as physical, I hit a plateau right before, and there's something about changing that front number that's a big deal!)

And good luck at your next weigh-in! You're doing it! Those pounds each add up.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

This morning, my usual 2.6 mph on the treadmill felt draggy, so I kicked it up a notch to 2.7 and did my 2 miles as usual. I think I'll stay at that pace for a while. Felt really good all day. Way cool. I can remember when a mile seemed like a lot.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

It's lovely to read about all the success, well done everyone! For some real inspiration, go back to page 1 or two of this thread. Look at the inspiration I had when I first came here from Deanna, Mfagerstorm and others. That is truly mindblowing stuff, and helped me immensely when I firstcame here.

No matter what stage of the journey you are at, you can get there. And do you know something?

I expected when I lost the weight to going back to where I was before. Small boobs, big ass and hips, but seriously. I have a better figure now, because I worked at it, and you can too. Don't ever give up on yourself.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

My little achievement for the week is my pants won't stay up. Around Christmastime my problem was getting them to stay buttoned. I decided I didn't want to accomodate my bad habits and have to buy bigger clothes, so I changed my diet. I've lost 8 or 9 lbs just by eating right. I'm still having trouble finding motivation to exercise to lose the last 7 lbs. I'm sure it will come once it warms up here. I'm sick of the 1 degree mornings!
Old 03-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Banned

Great Job everybody!!
I just about a week into my wt loss goals...I'm doing pretty good thus far!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.