FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/)
-   -   I've lost 96 pounds so far thanks to FitDay. (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/171-ive-lost-96-pounds-so-far-thanks-fitday.html)

mfagerstrom 03-09-2010 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 5309)
I envy you!

You may be envious of my running, but I want your physique! Working on that.

SaraHizzy 03-09-2010 03:50 PM

Wow. Congratulations on the weight loss.

I'm only down a pound, for three days of dieting, which I know isn't a lot. But, it still feels like a step in the right direction.

mfagerstrom 03-10-2010 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by SaraHizzy (Post 5491)
Wow. Congratulations on the weight loss.

I'm only down a pound, for three days of dieting, which I know isn't a lot. But, it still feels like a step in the right direction.

Hey Sara,

It's a start! The most important thing is to just establish good eating habits. Once you accomplish that, the rest falls into place. Best of luck to you.

01gt4.6 03-14-2010 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by mfagerstrom (Post 5485)
You may be envious of my running, but I want your physique! Working on that.

yeah but like I said before, you'll be there in no time! I have faith in you bro!

dcs_81 03-22-2010 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=mfagerstrom;1088](2/22/2010) Update - I've started a new diet and it has helped me lose weight faster than I've seen in a long time. Down to 230 pounds now, which is 105 lost total.

You look amazing now .. Congrats on your weightloss .. You are looking totally different , guess ppl around you cant recognize you .. hats off to your hardwork .. its a pretty good number ..110 pounds in 7 months :)
Too bad I just found out about fitday, i am 219 pounds rite now.. I have already lost 17 pounds .. still need to lose somewhere between 55 - 100 pounds to get to a healthier scale .. i hate myself , i never took any pictures of mine recently as well due to this .. even though i dont used to eat large portions , but i have always been eating the wrong food which had high calories .. and pregnancy resulted in adding those 50 pounds in my scale :(..
Your story is a motivation for me, i start believing that i can lose weight as well ..
i'm trying to watch my calories, i limit with 1400- 1700 calories per day ..
I have given myself 6 months to lose atleast 40 pounds .. :rolleyes:
Thanks for sharing your success with us , it really makes us to believe "I can do it"
All the best for your future weightloss ..
[you have mentioned u are into a new diet , care to share? ]

gattamom 03-23-2010 04:45 AM

Amazing!

Originally Posted by mfagerstrom (Post 1088)
Down to 230 pounds now, which is 105 lost total.

... Down 110 pounds now :)

Wow! Just amazing! Congratulations!

paloomino 03-25-2010 01:18 PM

Dude you look great !! I to am almost the same weight and have struggled all my life. Nice Job !!!

Clintd12 03-25-2010 01:46 PM

Wow, I was speechless when I scrolled down and saw your pics. You look absolutely amazing! What a transformation. I can't wait to feel how you feel at this very moment. And ur training for a marathon?!? Omg, thats so exciting. Keep it up and congrats. Really. Congrats. :)

mfagerstrom 03-26-2010 07:13 AM

dcs_81 - Congrats on getting started with your weight loss. The first few pounds are the hardest... that's where you have to develop the good habits. You asked about my new diet - it's the TNT Diet from Men's Health. Its a low carb, high fat/protein diet that is coupled with weight lifting... it focuses on losing fat and gaining muscle. I've been doing it for about five weeks now, and I've been seeing some pretty good results already.

gattamom - Thanks :D

paloomino - Thanks. I would say that I struggled.. but I didn't really try. I just let myself go.

Clintd12 - A marathon would be more of a lifetime goal, but I'd love to run one. I trained for a 5k originally - now I'm running 5-6 miles when I go out every other day. I'd love to do a 10k this summer and start training for a half marathon after that. I want to lose my last 50 pounds before I try and push myself too far with the running though.

mzkrt 03-26-2010 10:10 AM

Congratulations!!!!!!

I have just found this site and looking at your pictures are very encouraging. You look great. I commend you on your accomplishments.:)