Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
FitDay + P90X (Work in Progress) >

FitDay + P90X (Work in Progress)

Community
Notices

FitDay + P90X (Work in Progress)

Old 07-14-2010, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

Alright, posted an update pic. Trying to stay strong... I am getting lazy.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Getting lazy???? what? I hasn't even been a month yet! I say dig deeper and keep pushing. The mental hurdles are the hardest, but we're all here cheering for you (and expecting to see those changes so keep them coming)!

I just finished phase 1 of the X and will be taking measurements tomorrow to see where I'm at. So excited!
Old 07-17-2010, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

I'm still keeping active. Just lazy in the fact that I know I could do more overall. I'm only doing 3 days a week of P90X and the rest are compromised of my own things, like, going to the gym, biking, jogging, martial arts training, etc. It's hard to keep the energy up to do everything at once!!! I wish I could do EVERYTHING, lol.

Nice to see you're still going strong!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

P90X does work. It's very tough, but if you can say you completed it then you've accomplished something.

I did p90x for about a month, then injured myself (not doing p90x) so I had to quit for a while. I think I'll get back on it soon though.

You will definity loose weight and become more athletic on this program, though I think the nutritional guide is garbage.

oh...and OP, nice job....great results.