Notices

New To Forums

Old 06-28-2010, 09:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default New To Forums

Hello:
I'm new to the Forums, but I've been on FitDay a long time. I have had success following My Eating Plan coupled with South Beach Principles. I've been wondering why more people don't have their Fitness Journal made public? It could be a real inspiration to many folks. Anyway, Be Well.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:47 PM
FitDay Member

Question New to Forum

Hi ..My name is Wanda McKinney..im new to the forum .. im gonna need alot of support and motivation..as my hubby may not give me enough support for my weight loss..
i went to the doctor today..i weigh 273lbs.. and my goal is 246lbs.. thats 27lbs in 13 1/2 weeks .. im still waiting to get measured..im gonna be walking 2 times a day everyday.. starting tomorrow (Tuesday) but what kind of excersize should i do if it rains?
Old 06-29-2010, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, to both of you (and any of the other newbies lurking out there, lol).

If it rains you can march around the house for the same amount of time you would have walked. Exagerate your movements like you are leading a band. (This is much less embarassing in the house than out in public.) If you have stairs you can do step ups. Start slow, step up to the first step with both feet, and step down. Alternate the foot you start with and repeat. You might also invest in some workout videos. Our library has a selection you can check out. This lets you find one you like before you spend any money.