Notices

40 pounds!

Old 08-04-2010, 06:32 AM
FitDay Member

My six year old daughter weighs 39 lbs, that's no small feat! Congrats!

40 lbs = 160 sticks of butter no longer on your thighs
Old 08-07-2010, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vsabino
That's totally great! That's about what I would like to lose too.
How long did it take and how many calories a day were you eating?
Help us out!! And congrats again..!

Started: July 19, 2010
Starting weight: 187
Current weight: 180
Total lb lost: 7
Total Days: 15
Goal Weight #1: 144
Goal Date: December 19, 2010
Total lb left: 36

MyFitDay Log: http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Public...a_User=vsabino

Sorry for not getting back to you. I started this back on the 4th January. I was over 200lbs (to my horror, I hadn't been on the scales in a while!) I am now just over the 50lb weight loss mark. I eat around 1000 cals a day which is fine for me but might not be enough for others. ( I am only 5'1 and small-framed). It doesn't sound like much but what I do eat is always non processed, non-white, and not packaged.

Eggs, fruit (bananas, I love my bananas lol) veg, fish, chicken etc. The only bread I eat is WW malted danish. Lots and lots of water.

If I am eating out I don't stray too much, and it gets easier and easier to think and make the right choices as time goes by. I am not on a diet as such, I just choose to eat healther. (the word diet is trigger for cheating imho).

Good luck with your weight loss, and thanks for the encouragement guys, I just wanted to let you all know that if an incorrigible fatty like me can lose a bit of weight then anyone can do it!