Notices

I'm not Perfect.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm not Perfect.

I have my ups and downs when it comes to diet and exercise, however, I have lost 13 lbs so far, but I'm going to wait to take my measurements and weigh myself until I'm off my period because of the bloating and cramps. The good news is, however, that I'm staying on track with my diet and exercise (for the most part :P) and I should be losing weight still. So for all the women out there who get off-track when on your period, its okay to stray a TINY bit because you DESERVE a reward for your weight loss and hard work, just make sure you get back on track when mother nature's monthly gift has ended. I hope this encourages at least one person.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on the 13 pounds! It's great to hear that you have not been perfect but through persistence have still lost. Btw, I am up a pound from last week and hope it's only water weight from my upcoming period. I am trying not to stress over it but to continue with my newly developed good habits.