Notices

43 Gone, 17 weeks

Old 10-27-2019, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Default 43 Gone, 17 weeks

I used a vegan food delivery service 5 days a week and salads on the weekends, a hearty drink for breakfast on weekends. My indulgence is two kombucha drinks a day and coffee with real cream. I rely heavily on diet to lose, not exercise since my back is really bad. I still have another 10 lbs to reach my goal by November 1, but then I'll begin a new one for June 1, I'm hoping to lose it all by then, down to my fighting weight, a weight I've not seen in 25 years. My secret is I know my body, I know my routine it needs to lose and I have to stick with the window which allows me to get that weight each week, which daily is between 1400 and 1600 calories per day. I stay active, but I'm not doing a lot of cardio. I am assured during hard weeks that it will come off. Like my back went out and I was in pain for two weeks and it was difficult for my body to lose so I remained diligent. I practice eating small portions during the diet so I may take small portions when I'm out or with relatives and I have to eat what is served. I weigh myself at least once a week and record it despite it going up or not attaining my goal. I feel good and I'm happy.
Old 10-28-2019, 12:55 AM
Super Moderator

That's a great diet - and it worked! Congratulations on the weight loss!