Notices

Back yet again

Old 08-18-2013, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

I have been really good all week. I posted at least every day sometimes twice. Ii logged everything I ate and wieghed and measured everything.I got on the scale today and I hade to weigh twice I had lost 6.5 pounds. That is the lowest I have been in at least 2 years. I have lost 15 pound this yeear, may not seem like much but it 15 less I am backing around today. There are 18 weeks till my birthday. I want to loose as much weight as I can by my birthday. Atfter my birth day there is 2 weeks to the end of the year. I will eat cookies and pie and nuts. and enjoy myself. I hope I don't gain to much back. Ater new years then it will be time to hit it hard again. Hope every one has had a good weekend. Nyda
Old 08-20-2013, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

2 days into a new week. I am doing okay. I am getting inmy water and I have down the 1 mile walk away the pounds. My hips were complaining by the time I finished. So will look for something else to do tomorrow for exercise. THe wind blow away the smoke last night I can breath better and the head does not hurt as much. The haily Idaho fire is only about 3 hours drive from where I live. My sister and I were talking earler that it seems about every ten years the west burns up. It has been so hot and dry. I need to go water my pots now. Will post agaion tomorrow
Old 08-25-2013, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

Weigh in day today. I was down another 1.5 pounds this morning. I am getting into the habbit of loging everything I eat and posting at least once a day here and or the motivational thread. I am finding it a challeng to keep athe calories down to 1700 or less. I have had to really look at the food I was eating. Having to log it has been an eye opener. HOpe all is going well the all of you . Nyda
Old 08-30-2013, 01:33 PM
FitDay Member

Well here it friday and I turned dinner at the local buffett. I could do the whole days caloriesin one trip there. Scones and carrot cake yum yum
I went a little wild on some things this week I an going to get my exercise in before my brother gets here. Hope all is going well with every one today.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:48 PM
FitDay Member

Just a quick check in today. Last way in down 13 pounds. I know that taking out a big chunk of the calories from fat and sugar is what is making this happen. raining a lot with lightning storms and lots of thunder. some of the lightning has been real close and the thunder shakes the house. still keeping at it. My back went out on me a little this afternoon. Hot bath and ice and I am feeling much better. Nyda