Scared and Excited >

Scared and Excited

Community
Notices

Scared and Excited

Old 07-14-2013, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

Default Scared and Excited

Im ceejay and im a 30 yr old single woman from the philippines so please bear with my english lol

A month and a half ago i weighed 195 lbs and im 5'6 in height. Now after removing rice, fried or grilled food, junkfoods, fastfoods from my diet and just focusing more on veggies, fruits, chicken and drinking only water and sometimes fresh juices, i now weigh 177 lbs but it still flactuates from 177-179 if im full or wearing jeans.

Im really happy and excited that i finally got the motivation to do this. Im really proud of myself for having the self control to say no to unhealthy foods although i still eat my fave cheetos jalapeño once a month cos if i dont i'd get really depressed lol

I also bought a treadmill days ago and i walk for 30-45 mins everyday while watching my fave tv show so i dont get bored lol i even do jumping rope every other day and i jump atleast 200 times. Im really proud of myself for having the inspiration to do this. I cant wait to see how i'll look like by december. Cant wait to see my relatives reaction when they see me again.

But im just a lil worried cos i feel like im not losing weight fast enough. My target is to be atleast 130 lbs by december 2013 and i dunno if its achievable. Its the 2nd wk of july 2013 now and im scared to disappoint my family, friends and my doctor cos theyre all aware that im on a diet and really trying to lose weight but what if december comes and i still look fat i hope someone can share encouraging words there for me?

Last edited by iceejay; 07-14-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:10 PM
FitDay Member

I find that if I don't worry about numbers and just stay focused on what I'm eating and how much, along with meeting my goals of walking everyday or just running around with he nephews and nieces for 30 mint. to an hour ='s weight lose. It's when I'm focused to much on limiting what I eat/drink etc. that I gain the weight. I'm slowly adding jumping rope back into my routine. Currently I can do about 50 before I miss. Your 200 goal is AWESOME! Do you jump backwards too?