Notices

1st timer here

Old 07-01-2013, 12:15 AM
FitDay Member

Smile 1st timer here

Hi, All
Im Tracy and have just stumbled across this site, and am hoping it will help me stay on track for losing some weight, feel free to get in contact with me with any info and help that may help me as im sure im not the only one that has tried dieting before and it soon goes out the window when you hit that huge brick wall face on (grrr damn wall ) sooo I feel I could benefit from the help of others when im struggling big time to keep on track and vice versa anyway I wont ramble on anymore look forward to hearing from you .....hmm after reading some other peoples introductions maybe i haven't included a lot of info bout myself so sorry for that ....here goes with alittle extra info about myself ...Im 44yrs old happily married but not happy within myself my height is 5ft 5 and weight last sunday when i decided to do this was 13st 6 1/2lbs ..yesterday a week later i go 13st 4lbs still along way to go ideally would like to get down to at least 10.7 stone ...a lot of hard work ahead of me i know but hopefully with the help nd support from fitday il get there!

Last edited by tjclass; 07-01-2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: more info
Old 07-01-2013, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Tracy!

I've found the weekly motivation thread here very helpful for me.

On that thread are lots of folks who enjoy giving and getting support, encouragement, tips, and sharing a few laughs, take a peek at this thread ---> http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...tml#post100428 In there, people post things they'd personally like to accomplish during the week,then post updates as to their progress. No pressure, though. There's no competition, you share only what you want to share. A new thread starts every Monday. But you can jump in at any time.

Give it a quick read and if it's something you'd be interested in, join on in!

(invite wording borrowed from epixi)
Old 07-01-2013, 05:00 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Tracy,

Nice to meet you. I started my weight loss journey two months ago and this site. It helps a lot. I hope to see you on the motivational forum. There is a lot of support there. Good luck!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:48 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Carolynnq thanks for the info , yes I will deffo be having a look going to need all the help I can get :/ ...tried many times before seem to get so far and then I hit that massive brick wall and it slowly goes back to how I was eating before.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:53 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Renewedsoul, thanks for the reply and WELL DONE on the weight loss so far, keep up the good work and hopefully I will be doing just the same with the help of this site and all you people on here supporting me