Hi :) 1 month down >

Hi :) 1 month down

Community
Notices

Hi :) 1 month down

Old 05-29-2013, 09:29 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Smile Hi :) 1 month down

I began my weight loss journey April 29, which was exactly one month ago. This is the first time that I utilized the forum. I have lost 17 pounds and have many, many more pounds to lose. I am planning to continue to use FitDay for my path to a healthier lifestyle. Nice to meet you all.

April 29, 2013: weight loss journey began
May 29, 2013: total loss 13 pounds

(not brave enough to post my weight or goal weight yet)
Old 05-29-2013, 10:07 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there, Renewed Soul! I said Hi to you on another post, but I'll say it again here! Glad you're here, and congratulations on your loss! That's great!

There's another thread you might be interested in. It starts new every Monday (but feel free to jump in at any time -- like now!). Basically, folks post up things they'd, personally, like to accomplish over the next week, then post updates to report their progress toward those goals. There's no competition, no pressure. Just support, motivation, advice, a place to vent and good conversation! Here's a link to the thread for this week ---> 7Day Motivational Thread, starting May 27: New Week, New Start! Hope you'll consider posting there!
Old 05-29-2013, 01:01 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi again Episode! I will check out that post and try to start it Monday! Thank you for telling me about it.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Wow! That is awesome progress.