Exercises with a Broken Foot >

Exercises with a Broken Foot

Community
Notices

Exercises with a Broken Foot

Old 03-25-2013, 04:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Exercises with a Broken Foot

Does anyone have any suggestions for exercises with a broken foot? I can't do too many hand weights because then my arms hurt for my crutches.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Old 03-26-2013, 05:11 AM
FitDay Member

What are you allowed to do with your broken foot? Could you do an exercise bike using just your toes or heel of your broken foot?

If you search for chair workouts or chair interval workouts on youtube, maybe you could adapt some of those.

How long is the healing process?
Old 03-25-2014, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

Don't go for exercises without consulting with your doc or any physical therapy experts. Your condition should be checked by someone who is well aware of such situation and they will be better to suggest you the exercises. You might be needing rest for some time or you shouldn't be stressing some parts of your leg, and if you start exercising without any expert advice that can cause more problems.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-25-2014 at 02:19 AM. Reason: removed link to website