Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay Custom Foods
Why do my calories in overview not match my food log? >

Why do my calories in overview not match my food log?

Community
Notices

Why do my calories in overview not match my food log?

Old 04-22-2010, 02:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default Why do my calories in overview not match my food log?

Hi all - new to Fitday and I have a question for you experienced users. Why is it that the total calories for the day as shown in my "Overview" do not match the total calories as shown in my food log? I have been on for 4 days now and only one day matched up correctly. Anyone else having this issue?? Thanks!!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

hi bidchick, the cals listed on your "overview" page are the average number of cals you've consumed, not the actual number of cals you consumed on any particular day. so it's likely the avg of 4 days for you. or maybe they just avg them for the week? i can't tell what the time span is for how they avg, esp if you've been on for many months. not sure if they store all the data.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:17 PM
FitDay Member

i just realized something i had missed before:

you can have the overview page show you average cals for: today, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc, up to 2 months. it is underlined towards the top of the page. just click on whatever time frame you prefer to get the avg cals/nutrients.

i guess you can't go back further than 2 months.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:37 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks Julia! Boy do I feel like an airhead. I am still trying to figure things out but so far I like it. I have a bunch of weight to lose! Congrats on almost making it to your goal weight!!!

Jodi
Old 06-14-2010, 04:16 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by blackrhino2
i just realized something i had missed before:

you can have the overview page show you average cals for: today, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc, up to 2 months. it is underlined towards the top of the page. just click on whatever time frame you prefer to get the avg cals/nutrients.

i guess you can't go back further than 2 months.
If you back click on the calendar date to take you back a month then click on the report it will give you a report from the earlier period.