Notices

Need to lose 50 pounds...

Old 04-22-2010, 12:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Need to lose 50 pounds...

I just joined today and would like to lose 50 pounds. I have been dieting off and on for years...two years ago I lost 30 pounds for my daughter's wedding but I gained back 20 I was so close and then lost my momentum. I can see pictures of myself all the time...I have 4 kids who take pictures at every family event...so it's not that I don't know how bad I look. So once again...here I go...I just really need that momentum any suggestions???

Last edited by LMP59; 04-22-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

Well, log your intake and activities for a couple of days. Don't make any changes just yet, just study your lifestyle for 2-3 days. Pretty quickly you'll see where your worst habits are. Then make a laundry list of your habits, from worst to best and one by one try and get rid of your worst ones. And if you were on a diet that worked for you in the past, pull out the details and hit the grocery store. You might also want to take a long hard look at the pantry, read all the labels and toss out all the really bad stuff.