7-Day Motivational Thread for 2/11/13

Old 02-12-2013, 04:10 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
There's no telling how big it actually is on a computer
That's what they all say....
Old 02-12-2013, 04:17 AM
FitDay Member

Wow Cassie....I'm not sure I know how to respond to that. It was definitely not the reply I would have expected from you. From Mike.....maybe
Old 02-12-2013, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Bahahaha!!! Good one Cassie!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:15 AM
FitDay Member

Geez, who's got a big what????? Granny leaves the room and the kiddos act up!

Welcome back April and Frenchhen.

I'm on track today except for water, which I have time to make up. Will exercise to the best of my ability later.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Geez, who's got a big what????? Granny leaves the room and the kiddos act up!
Says the woman with a whip hidden in the back of her closet...
Old 02-12-2013, 07:40 AM
FitDay Member

Walked 3/4 of a mile on lunch today in the freakin' cold! It's like 34 degrees and windy out there. Good thing the sun was shining.

This whole things look bigger on the computer reminds me of a story my friend told me once about her hubby. It's a bit naughty so in white for those who don't want to read it. She thought he was cheating on her so she started checking his online habits and sure enough he was chatting and sharing webcam pics with a woman online. Anyway....the woman kept writing comments about how large it was and what she said next to me on the phone about killed me. She said, He must have held the camera right up to it because if she saw it for real she wouldn't say that! LOL!!! Oh and they have since worked through all that and are still together.

Sorry for that I just had to share!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:11 AM
FitDay Member

Cassie, OK, maybe I'm not worthy to cast the first stone.

April, I'm surprised she took him back, but glad they were able to work through it. Kudos on your walk in the cold. I'm in southern Ohio and we're having darned near spring temps today.

I don't know what's going on--don't know if it's my crazy computer or my crazy mind. I've had two posts that I was sure I submitted that aren't appearing on the thread. I retyped and resubmitted the first one, and second time around it's still not there--like it's getting lost in cyberspace or something. Come to think of it, I had one last night I was sure I submitted that I don't see now. And I swear I haven't been drinking. LOL
Old 02-12-2013, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

Tuesday was fine. Staying with my kids again and traveling back and forth to work is still complicated but I am somehow managing to keep my calories in line, having appropriate food at work and at kids' home. Walked again today, not so far this time, it was better. Tracked my water and was 48 ounces so I am drinking less than usual - still having green tea though. Thanks to all who offered quinoa recipes - hopefully I will get to try one on the weekend. As last week, no scales here.

Happy Tuesday everyone.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Says the woman with a whip hidden in the back of her closet...
Oh God, is the new GGW video out yet? Grannies Gone Wild.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Mern, southern Ohio??? That's like an oxymoron to me.

April, congrats. One step at a time. You got this, you know what to do!

Robin, congrats so far... now lets get back on the water.

Ladies, I can safely report that Hope survived Mardi Gras... unless out of curiosity she ventures out to Bourbon Street tonight. I took a couple chirrens out there (my GF middle DD and her friend) and met up with Hope and her DH. Hope, please tell him that I didn't just call him a DH! We all had a great time. The weather held off for a while but we did get a few sprinkles towards the end. Now I'm going to see if I can get my GF to go with me this week to meet up with them... they offered to cook again. If not, I may just have to go alone because you know this fat boy can't pass up a good meal! Hell to the no!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-12-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.