Notices

what ever yourdiet you should try this

Old 02-06-2013, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default what ever yourdiet you should try this

This is very constructive for other people trying to lose weight. I personally have been using this product from www .Fruta planta. net and have been getting great results! It’s an all natural way to lose weight. This Chinese tea has worked well for me and I like sharing it with other people. Help me spread the word. I know that many other people would see results from using this product.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Banned

I agree natural ways to lose weight are much more safer than taking drugs and the best part is they give long term results.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

What is the purpose of this herb, does it just fill you up?
Old 04-19-2013, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

I could be wrong, but the thread author might be a bot.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:26 AM
FitDay Member

Health Tips:
Trying to make your diet healthy overnight isn’t realistic or smart. Changing everything at once usually leads to cheating or giving up on your new eating plan. Make small steps, like adding a salad (full of different color vegetables) to your diet once a day or switching from butter to olive oil when cooking. As your small changes become habit, you can continue to add more healthy choices to your diet.
We need to maintain our body temperature. So that drunk filter water. Right now the weather is changeable and our body needs nutrition & as well as water and juice.

LINK REMOVED

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 05-08-2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Read the posting rules