Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Juice fast - best diet ever >

Juice fast - best diet ever

Community
Notices

Juice fast - best diet ever

Old 03-19-2014, 03:23 AM
FitDay Member

the juice fat diet is best for you not for all becaus any one have a diet plaans that work in relation with eanting habit and habit excircese
Old 04-17-2015, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

Juice fast is really good fast diet I prefer this long time
Old 05-07-2015, 10:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Lose Weight

I lost 30 lbs of weight with hard exercise by exercises machines. I didn't have time to go gym so i bought inversion machine and jump rope at home. Now, i am about 160 lbs, i want to lose more about 20 lbs. Do i have to change my diet? I order my inversion machine and jump rope at BeBodySmart.com One Stop Fitness Shop might help someone like me.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-07-2015 at 04:16 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 09-07-2015, 12:01 PM
FitDay Member

I agree, I think I'm actually going to try it too! I just want to lose 5lbs
Old 09-08-2015, 07:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default Diet And Food

Originally Posted by anneyauster
Hey,
It is good idea to lose weight fast.
But it also have some adverse effects of that it may make weak.
Try to eat more fruits and vegetables which contains too much protein, vitamins.
Thanks for the information

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-09-2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 09-12-2015, 12:50 AM
FitDay Member

You should not eat any solids during this 7 Day Juice Fast Plan. It defeats the purpose of it. So stay away from any solids, you’ll be Just On Juice for seven days.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:33 AM
FitDay Member

In the morning, while rushing to work I don't have time to put vegetables in a juicer. So I've found a new convenient way of making my juice, I used Organifi it's a powdered formula packed with superfoods that benefit your health. the ingredients include:
Chlorella
A green algae super high in protein and healthy polyunsaturated fats.
Wheatgrass
Known as the "life-blood" of plant life. Even the ancient egyptians worshipped this food for it's positive health benefits.
Spirulina
A good source for plant protein! Spirulina is also high in iron and calcium. The Aztecs first discovered this food in Central America, and they consumed it daily for energy and strength.
Mint
We all know this herb as a fragrant addition to popular dishes and drinks. The Mint leaf has been used the world over for aiding in the occasional indigestion, cramps, whitening teeth, and as a sleep aid.
Turmeric
This spice contains powerful antioxidants.
Moringa
Contains all the essential amino acids needed by the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins which are needed to grow, repair and maintain cells.
Ashwagandha
is an adaptogen which is made of (a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and herbs) that modulate your response to stress or a changing environment. Adaptogens help the body cope with external stresses such as toxins in the environment and internal stresses.
Lemon
You may not know this, but this citrus fruit has incredible appetite fighting effects, and has been known to cool and alkalize the body. This is crucial for stabilizing your blood-sugar already within normal ranges.
Coconut Water
This natural refreshment is high in potassium and assists in the transport of all of the above ingredients throughout the blood stream.
Beets
Beets are high in folate and manganese. Many people don’t care for the texture of raw beets, however, the isolated juice tastes great in the mix and is a nutritious super ingredient.
Matcha Green Tea
A common refreshment in Japanese monasteries, Matcha is high in an antioxidant called EGCG which reduces stress, regulates hormones within normal ranges, and reduces appetite.
Just put it water shake it up and drink

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-23-2017 at 01:08 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-22-2017, 11:20 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing this information.