Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
I am looking to know someone that has been through a Gastric Bypass surgery >

I am looking to know someone that has been through a Gastric Bypass surgery

Notices

I am looking to know someone that has been through a Gastric Bypass surgery

Old 10-21-2012, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default I am looking to know someone that has been through a Gastric Bypass surgery

I am wondering if there is anyone that has ever gone through a Gastric Bypass Surgery that I can talk to Via email and be email pen pals with . Right Now I have a lot of Questions about gastric bypass because I am having a Really Bad Dry Gag Nausea Feeling that will not go away that is bothersome, etc.. What can I do to get rid of the Dry gag nausea feeling that will not go away. If you know the answers please email me. If you would like to be my email pen pal I am looking for pen pals that will answer short letters with questions like for example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What type of music do you like?

If you can talk to me please message me.I am also looking for a Diet Buddy .

Channing
Old 10-22-2012, 04:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Channing I hope you have gotten some replies. There are several members who have either gone through the procedure, or who are thinking about it. Even if you haven't heard back, I am sure there are many out there who would really like to know about your experience, so I would encourage you to keep posting.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:31 PM
FitDay Member

Default 13 years post

[email protected]
Old 11-02-2012, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by channing28105
I am wondering if there is anyone that has ever gone through a Gastric Bypass Surgery that I can talk to Via email and be email pen pals with . Right Now I have a lot of Questions about gastric bypass because I am having a Really Bad Dry Gag Nausea Feeling that will not go away that is bothersome, etc.. What can I do to get rid of the Dry gag nausea feeling that will not go away. If you know the answers please email me. If you would like to be my email pen pal I am looking for pen pals that will answer short letters with questions like for example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What type of music do you like?

If you can talk to me please message me.I am also looking for a Diet Buddy .

Channing
hi.. i've undergone sleeve gastrectomy... i think our diets may be similar though... can i know more about u? my id is [email protected]
Old 03-06-2013, 01:21 PM
FitDay Member

Channing I hope that you are feeling better now and have found the answers to your discomfort. And by now I hope that you are well on your road to being the size you want. I had the sleeve in December.