Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread 10/8/12 for weekly warriors!

Old 10-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Well I got my daughter to Arkansas safely. I started to head back but stopped for the night. I'll have to drop off the car hauler in the morning and finish this long a$$ trip. I should be home tomorrow evening around 6, maybe if I'm lucky I can take TPM out for a joy ride.

Sis, thanks for the goals. I'll try to knock them out of the park.

Cassie, I'm glad to see you updating. Keep pushing!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Cassie, I'm glad you liked it. Did you noticed that he called her a dirty racer??
Old 10-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Thanks Cassie, I'm glad you liked it. Did you noticed that he called her a dirty racer??
Sure she learned from the best!
Old 10-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Sure she learned from the best!
Shouldn't you be sleeping?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness
1: don't go stupid with food--M: failed on an epic level
2: walk 5 miles before Friday--M: 0
3: drink more water--M: not so much

Other
4: clean out car--M: no
5: do all laundry--M: no
6: test out German Choc cake on Daddy before making it for WHN's welcome home--M: no
7: take one day at a time, tears to a minimum--M: no tears

Last edited by ToriD1012; 10-09-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:52 AM
FitDay Member

Goals for the week are pretty much the same
1. Eat within carb and protein limit 140/60 Mon-120/55
2. Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day Mon-yes
3. 4 fruits and veggies Mon-only 3
4. Exercise 5x for 30 min Mon-no see below
5. Rake leaves yes-15min
6. Try to lose the pound that I gained!!

Had successful morning. Got haircut, found birthday card for brother and got my locket fixed. The extension was broken and the woman was able to fuse it and didn't charge me. It's special because it has a picture of my family in it and was engraved with "Always (on the front) together in my heart (on the back)" Want to wear it for when my niece is baptised.

Jenn
Old 10-09-2012, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

Goals:
Calories < 1700: 1226
3 Workouts for the week:YES
Protein => 30%: 38%
Achieve my mini goal of 220 pounds: Pending

Macros Monday:
Protein: 38%
Carbs: 23%
Fats: 39%
Old 10-09-2012, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

Hey! You guys weren't kidding about being quiet! I guess I was part of the problem before Anywho, here I am. Biopsy was at the butt crack of dawn this morning, it went pretty well. My mom drove 3 hours to come hang out with me today, and drive me home from the hospital, etc. I'm glad she came for sure! Anyway, I've on the couch most of the day, but I'll be back in the grind tomorrow.

Goals:
1.) Don't eat stupid stuff: M - eh, was okayish, T - not so good

Tori - so exciting for you re: WHN!!!

Cassie - thanks for the welcome back, hopefully I'll stick around this time
Old 10-09-2012, 12:52 PM
FitDay Member

Wow, I'm new here and I really see a difference in your before/after pics, good job!
Old 10-09-2012, 03:50 PM
FitDay Member

All I hear when I check the thread lately

Health/Fitness
1: don't go stupid with food--M: failed on an epic level Tu: better, but not great
2: walk 5 miles before Friday--M: 0 Tu: 0
3: drink more water--M: not so much Tu: much much better today

Other
DONE!4: clean out car--M: no Tu: yes
DONE!5: do all laundry--M: no Tu: yes
DONE!6: test out German Choc cake on Daddy before making it for WHN's welcome home--M: no Tu: yes
7: take one day at a time, tears to a minimum--M: no tears Tu: ooohhh, it was BAD today

Work went about as well as most Hell Tuesdays go. It was so bad that one of my vendors came over and gave me a hug, because I "looked so pitiful". She understands though, her BF is also Army. When I got home a fire got lit in me and I accomplished most of my "Other" goals for the week. At least they're done! I was getting all my laundry together and realized I had a few (like 10) pairs of socks in the car that needed to be washed, so I took that time to clean out the car and gather the socks. And before y'all go askin', I don't like to drive in shoes, so I have a pair of flip flops in my car. When I get off of work, I change shoes before driving home....THAT'S why I have so many worn pairs of socks in my car. I'm waiting on the last load of laundry to come out of the dryer, then I can fold/put them away and then go to bed.

Most importantly of all....I made the trial run cake tonight. A little more labor intensive than opening a box and "hooking it up", but SOOOOOO worth it!! I'm not sure I'll ever make a box cake again! WHN is gonna love me even more than ever after tasting this cake

I have to work tomorrow, my normal day off, to help our pricing lady because she can't finish her job on her own. SuperTori to the rescue!! At least I'll get Saturday off without having to waste vacation hours on it. I had planned on taking it off anyway, now I just get to save those hours for another day. Tomorrow will probably be as busy as today has been. After work I'm suppose to meet Daddy to get my bed frame and box springs out of storage. I've been bunking on their spare bed, and it's reeking havoc on my back! I also really want to go get my hair done tomorrow, but will probably have to wait until Saturday to get that done.

Anyway, it's been a long day, so I'm gonna get these clothes folded and then hit the sheets. Dammit....I need to wash the sheets. I'll do them tomorrow.

Good to see the few that are here....missing some of our other regulars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.