Notices

Old 10-18-2012, 09:04 AM
FitDay Member

Smile newbie

Hi everyone! I just signed up a few minutes ago and wanted to introduce myself. I am just coming off weight watchers because I sadly just cant afford it anymore! I am really struggling financially and would appreciate any tips in preparing meals and new recipes. We really dont have a lot of food in the house as we can only afford a few groceries each week. I'm trying to stay positive though! My ideal weight would require a loss of about 100 pounds and I'd like to lose 15 or 20 by January. Well that's a little about me, thanks for reading!
Old 10-19-2012, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

First of all, welcome! Hope you find this site as useful as so many other people have.

My main tip would be to plan all your meals/ snacks/ everything you eat. It only takes about 15 minutes the night before and can really help avoid going over in calories through one excessively large meal. You can also make sure you are a) Getting a good balance/ variety of foods that are still in your budget and b) are able to enjoy some of the things you like still, in moderation. It also really removes the temptation to eat something if you know it's not on your "list" for the day.

Good luck on your journey!