Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Hey Ladies, a new week is here! You know what time it is! >

Hey Ladies, a new week is here! You know what time it is!

Community
Notices

Hey Ladies, a new week is here! You know what time it is!

Old 09-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
You are SO BAD! Go stand in the corner, young man!
Nose is in the corner.

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Mike, surely you don't mean to imply that what you've got can be covered by a staple, do you???
Unfortunately.
Originally Posted by judipurple
Hey Mike - musta been one of those industrial strength staples, eh?
Nope, just a regualr. I think I was short changed.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:48 PM
FitDay Member

1: drink more water--no actual ounces, just more--could have done better, better than yesterday but still not enough
2: no mindless eating--not horribly, there may have been a mini powdered covered donut...but I was completely mindful when I ate it
3: reign in the excitement of only 27 MORE DAYS TILL WHN COMES HOME!!!!--YES!, YES!
Hey, as long as the string of initials doesn't reach ten letters, I think it's nothing to take offense at, coming from Tori .
jajajajaja TRUE DAT!!!!!
And speaking of initials, congrats on Who's Hot Now almost being Who's Home Now!!!!
it's been way too long of a wait

Originally Posted by Hunny24
Hey Mike. I would love to do the race but not sure I can get down there at that time since we might be having our huge sales conference around then. I'll let you know when it gets closer since I can just jump on a flight then and meet you guys there. Can you give me the dates again so I put it on the calendar?
race is in Charlotte NC, March 24 (for the half) here's a link to the details

Last edited by cjohnson728; 09-18-2012 at 02:07 PM. Reason: changed April to March
Old 09-18-2012, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

MIKE!! Really?!?! Now there's a mental image I never needed.....going to pour Clorox in my brain now.....

So ladies, I pose a question for y'all. I've asked a few of the girls at work, as well as our pharmacist and have mixed reviews. I was doing a little bit of calculating last night and wonderful AF is scheduled to come in to town TWO DAYS after WHN gets home. So I thought to myself.....Self, why not just skip the placebo pills at the end of the BC pack and head straight into the next pack of pills thus telling AF to take a hike for the month of October, yet ensuring protection. One of the girls at work was telling me that her doctor had told her to do that, but when she did she wound up getting pregnant with her now 4 year old. The pharmacist told me not to worry about it, to go for it, that it's completely safe and I'll still be protected. I told pharmacist about the chick with the 4 year old and she said "well, she must not have done SOMETHING right, cause that shouldn't have happened". So now I don't know what to do. I was wondering if any of you had any insight. Mike says to go for it, but I have to name the baby after him. Boy is "Michael Itoldyaso LastName" and girl is "Michelle Mymommadidntbelieveem LastName".

I don't know what to do......

OH, and Ron, welcome aboard the Crazy Train
Old 09-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Tori, Jaja yeah right like you're going to do that. As soon as I read your post I immediately thought of this!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Gah, I want to come to Charlotte and do the race with y'all!

That weekend is a huge band event that I usually volunteer at, but I might be done by Saturday evening. Tennis schedule won't come out till February.

Tori, having had birth control pill fail even without messing with it, take this with a grain of salt, but I would tend to agree more with your pharmacist. I have heard of people doing this so they don't have to deal with AF during major exams, court trials, stuff like that.

Of course, you could always put as much fun as you can muster into those two days that you need five days to recover !

Geez, Ron, you picked a fun week to join us!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Of course, you could always put as much fun as you can muster into those two days that you need five days to recover !
That would make too much sense, just as a towel, shower, shower curtain, visqueen, tarp, etc. You have to teach some people EVERYTHING!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
That would make too much sense, just as a towel, shower, shower curtain, visqueen, tarp, etc. You have to teach some people EVERYTHING!
*headdesk*
Old 09-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

1. Eat 4 servings fruit/vegetables (Jenn) yes, no
2. Log everything. Everything (Cassie) yes, yes
3. Take ALL vitamins and supplements; even the big, nasty ones. (Quinniepoo) yes, yes
4. Dietary fiber 25g (Mern)25.6, 37.8 (tomorrow will be 50g+)
5. keep (start) journalling (Judi) yes, no
6. reign in the excitement of only 27 MORE DAYS TILL WHN COMES HOME!!!! (Tori) yes (even though she called me a db), yes (she was nice to me today )
7. Drink my water (belinda) yes, yes
Old 09-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

*headdesk*
sorry, TMI? I can delete, or you can.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Check in:

1. Calorie limit 1200. 1193, 1173
2. Exercise 6 hours total. 60 min.
3. Sleep at least 7 hours a night. 7.5, 7
4. Log everything. Everything. Yes, Yes
5. Say one good thing that happened each day. Son got an invitation to NHS & application is being turned in today; We got some much-needed rain and I did not have to go out in it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.