Notices

Login problems?

Old 10-22-2011, 04:02 AM
Super Moderator

Default Trouble logging in

Is anyone else having trouble logging in?

I get to the sign in page fine, but when I put in my password, I get taken to a screen that has an advertisement or something to download "dashboard." Nothing on it says FitDay, so I don't think it's referring to the Beta dashboard.

I have been able to get on by going into my history and going to a discussion page I've previously visited.

I'm in Firefox...

Thanks.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:04 AM
FitDay Member

Cassie, I have Firefox but changed over to Internet Explorer 9 and encountered the exact same problem.

I, too, went into my history and clicked on a link to a discussion group on which I posted recently--so it took me back to where I was already logged in.

Ahhhh, great minds think alike. LOL
Old 10-22-2011, 05:20 AM
Super Moderator

Default Update

I am still getting the dashboard ad but now it has a FitDay logo on it. Still no place to log in, but there is a button to upgrade to a premium account.

Mern, as far as great minds thinking alike, come up with a great idea for dinner, would you?
Old 10-22-2011, 08:38 AM
FitDay Member

Casssie, I can't even get to the Dashboard ad now. Well, at least we know how to get here.

Our dinner is going to be easy:

--Grilled pork chops--hoping DH will do that on the gas grill
--Low carb (Dreamfields) pasta with jarred sun dried tomato Alfredo--just the pasta and sauce--nothing fancy.
--Nuked from frozen broccoli and cauliflower
--Don't know about a salad--maybe just a hunk o'cucumber
Old 10-22-2011, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Cassie, I went back into Profile and changed my Preferred Theme at the bottom of the page to FitDay Classic until the log-in problem is fixed. I don't have any problem at all logging directly into classic.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Cassie, I always log in under Classic. With Firefox I'm having no issues.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:36 AM
Administrator

Guys,

Thank you for the feedback -- you are on it, as usual!

I'm speaking with tech about this. Maybe they'll chime in; but at any rate, you ought to be able to log in just fine and get to logging foods, etc. They are doing quite a bit of work on Beta at the moment and there seems to be a bit of a blip in terms of the way the site is displaying.

Paul