Notices

UK newbie :D

Old 08-07-2012, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Smile UK newbie :D

Heyy so I'm new to this site and I'm currently 130 pounds, 5ft3 and my goal is to lose 40 pounds. I'm hoping to do it by the new year and I know it sounds like quite a big feat but I'm motivated and hopefully I will continue to be
Old 08-07-2012, 01:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by youcanmakeithappen
Heyy so I'm new to this site and I'm currently 130 pounds, 5ft3 and my goal is to lose 40 pounds. I'm hoping to do it by the new year and I know it sounds like quite a big feat but I'm motivated and hopefully I will continue to be
Yay another UK person, welcome. I am also 5ft 3in but I have 53lb to lose and I definately wont lose it by the new year lol.

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

im also a UK newbie (started yesterday lol)
im 5ft 4 (and a half, cant forget the half!!! lol) ideally i need to lose 56lb but il be happy to lose 40 right now. i have been diagnosed with arthritis and i know the weight is making it worse!
WE CAN DO IT!
Old 08-07-2012, 03:47 AM
FitDay Member

We can indeed do this.