Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Nutrition & labeling
Anyone try the green coffee bean extract for weight loss? >

Anyone try the green coffee bean extract for weight loss?

Community
Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 02:00 AM
FitDay Member

Default Green Coffee Bean Extract

Dr. Oz is one of the most trustworthy doctors on the planet. He did an unprecedented study in the U.S. with placebo/actual product test of overweight woman in the 35 to 49 year old age category. These women lost double the weight. He really endorses its' use. I bought some today, waiting for it to arrive, but will post results as they happen/don't happen. If you read my "newbie" post, you'll see I have a tough road to hoe and anything I can do lose the weight and get healthy, I will try.

One thing that people do not realize is that although this is "coffee," there is literally no caffeine in the product. It must be pure, look for Svetol, and look for GCA, with no other "fillers or binders." You also want to look for 45% or more cholinergic acid in the product. This product has virtually no side effects, certainly no jitters, or so these women claim.

Anyway, hope that helps.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:53 AM
FitDay Member

I tried it for a few weeks, lost about 10 pounds but I was practically starving myself because the aftertaste of the pill was making me sick to my stomach. I stopped taking them and have kept the weight off so far *fingers crossed*
Old 11-21-2012, 12:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default body feeling

Originally Posted by sewdream19

almost out of body feeling
Old 12-10-2012, 10:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by iDoVooDoo
Dr. Oz is one of the most trustworthy doctors on the planet. He did an unprecedented study in the U.S. with placebo/actual product test of overweight woman in the 35 to 49 year old age category. These women lost double the weight. He really endorses its' use. I bought some today, waiting for it to arrive, but will post results as they happen/don't happen. If you read my "newbie" post, you'll see I have a tough road to hoe and anything I can do lose the weight and get healthy, I will try.

One thing that people do not realize is that although this is "coffee," there is literally no caffeine in the product. It must be pure, look for Svetol, and look for GCA, with no other "fillers or binders." You also want to look for 45% or more cholinergic acid in the product. This product has virtually no side effects, certainly no jitters, or so these women claim.

Anyway, hope that helps.
Hello ido Voo Doo:

I'm trying it now with Renew Life (Simply Trim, 2 daily). It's been less than a month now and I'm not sure if this helps me at this point. I think I feel less bloated, but I did not lose weight yet. However, I'm still working on my diet to get it under control. I'll finish this bottle and I'll go with the Pure Green Coffe Bean from Genesis Today (6 daily) to see if there is a difference. I'll provide an update in this post after my second bottle.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:56 AM
FitDay Member

this is interesting. I've been on a few other blogs and they say that supposedly now Dr. Oz is backing away from green coffee bean extract but i can't find any info on that?

I agree the hype is a bit, well just that but there is merit in this..

Last edited by cjohnson728; 02-22-2013 at 07:12 AM. Reason: link deleted per terms of use
Old 02-17-2013, 05:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default Green Coffee Bean Extract

My experience has been pretty good, I bought a 30 pill

bottle online to try and after taking it twice a day

(800mg 2x a day) which lasted me a week and in the

past 10 days I've lost 10lbs, I've also been watching

what I eat and exercising regularly
Old 02-22-2013, 04:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default green coffee bean extract

Has anyone tried it and what are your thoughts? I have bought it, but not sure yet???
Any thoughts?
Old 02-22-2013, 07:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default jamie0071

Originally Posted by jamie0071
My experience has been pretty good, I bought a 30 pill

bottle online to try and after taking it twice a day

(800mg 2x a day) which lasted me a week and in the

past 10 days I've lost 10lbs, I've also been watching

what I eat and exercising regularly
When do you take yours? With what meals? And is there one better then the other?
Thanks i have taken it for 1 week and nothing!!!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 02:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default green coffee

It didn't work for me.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default green coffee

I am impressed by what the product claims to do and help us out but the only reason i wish to discontinue these beans is that i am getting hooked up to them. So much that its overdose is affecting me badly. Many of you like me have this issue with the regular beans....i mean why not switch to caffeine free green coffee beans.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 10-27-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: link removed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.