Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7/16/12 Motivational Thread: Have ya Got it in Ya... Well Have Ya? >

7/16/12 Motivational Thread: Have ya Got it in Ya... Well Have Ya?

Community
Notices

7/16/12 Motivational Thread: Have ya Got it in Ya... Well Have Ya?

Old 07-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
I miss NOLA. Haven't been there in years. It's definitely on my list of places that I want to return to. I also had to cancel a backpacking trip to Costa Rica last year and that is on my list, as well. The Smokies trip is a mini version of that trip because I'm worried about leaving the country and having something break loose here and having to quickly return. I'll be in Tennessee soon and I'll wave from the top of The Smokies... maybe you'll see me! lol
So in other words, sometime in late Juvember?
Old 07-23-2012, 12:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
So in other words, sometime in late Juvember?
No, sooner than Juvember! lol I have a couple of trips that have been on hold for awhile that I need to do first for R & R and to recharge my batteries. I'm saving NOLA for when I'm ready to eat too much, drink too much and indulge too much!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:08 AM
FitDay Member

I know it's technically Monday, but I need to post my blow-out #'s for yesterday... Went to Mom's for Dad's birthday party, and almost all of the Illinois relatives were out east. Plenty of food and wine...my numbers were UP, but it will all even out in the end(I hope). Did do my 5k in the morning before we went, then did a 2 hour hike with the "kids" - up and down some serious hills. <oooo, my poor knees>

Calories: 2,354 Fats: 114.1g Carbs: 146.7g Proteins: 134.6g

Good thing it's raining - don't think I could have done the walk again this morning! Some advil with my eggs, methinks!