Notices

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 4/6

Old 04-06-2010, 12:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default First Tuesday

...just checkin' in! Amazing to read all the successes - congrats to all!! Yesterday (Monday) is my day to weigh myself (that and Friday - the two toughest days in the week - in my opinion) and I was able to see 2#'s down!! WOOHOO!! Not great...but definitely moving the right direction!! ...got a ways to go (thanks to a recent Mexican vacation)...but, heck, as someone said felt good to make good choices again! AMEN to that!! SO..the week continues, the gym workouts, and getting outside again (even tho' it's cold here!) - feels great....Onward and "downward", right?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:37 PM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone, hope you all have had a good day. My weekend and last week were pretty darn good. And I am glad since the wedding (I am the maid of honor) is on the 17th and we STILL don't have the bride's maids dresses yet. On top of that, the place to get measured and fitted was never open when i was available to stop by, so I had to just measure myself and call to tell them. I am slightly freaked out about the fact I never got the chance to try the dress on before picking a size. I guess that will be the ultimate test of how well i've done over the last couple months. I also received the discus that I ordered for the State Games and threw a bit last night and did pretty well for not having thrown in about 6 years.