Notices

I need to lose 70 lbs! Anyone wanna be my buddy?

Old 04-09-2010, 08:11 AM
FitDay Member

So...as we head into the weekend I know that usually at least one day a weekend I eat WAY over what I'm supposed to. Most of the time it's two weekend days. So my goal for this weekend is to only overeat one day at the most. Zero days would be best, but I'm trying to be realistic. :-)
Do any of you have a similar struggle on weekends?
Old 04-09-2010, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

Weekends are the worst! I'm super good during the week - but once Friday night hits - I'm a mess! I know exactly how you feel.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

So...I didn't fare too well on my goal of not overeating this weekend. But, I am back on track full force today. If only I didn't spend every Monday and Tuesday losing the 1/2 pound I gained over the weekend!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:37 PM
FitDay Member

KristynBond- I'm totally with you on the whole Monday and Tuesday losing weight thing. I'm usually pretty good during the week but on the weekend I splurge. I really need to limited it to one day out of the week instead of the whole weekend.

__________________________________________________ _______________
Starting weight: 215lbs
Current weight: 204.2lbs
Goal weight: 150lbs
Old 04-20-2010, 02:44 PM
FitDay Member

so what happened with olivia...?
Old 04-21-2010, 11:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Not too late....

I hope this thread is still up and going. I started on this site a few weeks ago, and wasn't sure about visiting the forums. I think it's hard for me to actually put it out there that I'm as large as I am. I'm sick and tired of being the "chubby friend." Nice friends, huh? So, this is it for me. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 girl. I LOVE food. I've started to change my idea of food and that's helping me a lot, read a bunch of good books about getting the weight off permanently, and found an awesome butt-kicking dvd to follow. I'm down 17 lbs, and I can't wait to wear a bathing suit again on vacation! Seeing a (1) in front of my weight is nice too... :P

Tiff

Starting weight: 210
Current weight: 193
Goal weight: 135
Old 04-22-2010, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Tiffany, how are you? We actually started around the same weight, and 135 is my goal too. It was coming off pretty fast at first, but it's definitely slowed down. At least it's still going down though!
Good luck with everything. This forum is great!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:50 AM
FitDay Member

you ladies have been doing great. i haven't made the under 200 mark yet but i'm hoping it will happen soon enough. i would love to wear a bikini for once in my life. my first goal weight is 150 my next one would be 135.

__________________________________________________ ___________
starting weight: 215
current weight: 203.8
goal weight: 150
Old 04-22-2010, 01:10 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Hi.

So I'm 16 years old and weigh more than you. I remember that as I got older, the numbers got older too. I hate it so I hardly even look at the scale. Most days I just want to crawl under a rock and hide away from the word, even my family. I wear a jacket and pants everyday to cover up my ugly body, and usually have my hair down too. I hate the way I look and I know that I have to work on not only losing weight, but gaining confidence and self appreciation. I would love to be in this support group if that's okay. I need someone to guide me and help me, like a mentor kind of. And i can help as well. I would be so grateful. Thank you.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

Ladies I am right here with you!

I am 25 and at my heaviest (two weeks ago lol) i weighed in at 180lbs! i am only about 5'4" and trust me you can really see that weight on my body, i have been neglecting myself for the past 7 years (since i graduated high school) and it finally hit me, just how bad I've let myself get.

I love this site, I really like being able to track everything i eat which makes me get a reality check and see how much junk i was eating, just knowing that i have to come back here and write what I ate, has made me make better choices.

For me is always a slow weight loss, i admire those women that can lose 5+ lbs a week but with me is always slower, I've done it before at one point (when I was 17) i weighed 155lbs and went down to 135lbs but it took me all summer to lose that weight, I know it will be a slow process I wanna lose about 50+ lbs but I have given myself until the end of the year to accomplish this goal

Starting weight: 180lbs
Current weight: 177lbs
Goal weight: 125lbs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.