No-sweat aerobics..... >

No-sweat aerobics.....

Community
Notices

No-sweat aerobics.....

Old 06-06-2012, 08:11 AM
FitDay Member

Cool No-sweat aerobics.....

I am 70lbs overweight and just started documenting my intake & activity. We live near several Hotels with indoor pools- so I called them up. MANY have the option for residents to buy pool-passes!
Ours is a Comfort Inn... they let us pay $62 a Month for a family of 4 UNLIMITED use of the weight room and pool!

We have gone every day since Monday (3 times) and I have already lost 4 Lbs!!!

My problem with exercise is sweating.. I HATE it. Anything that makes me sweaty is 'bad' for me -- I get itchy and hives etc... so this is perfect! I al;so found out that the local Community College offers adult-ed classes in Aqua-aerobics, AT these hotels. So- next session doesn't start until almost August- But until then, I'll swim and run in the water!!!

Anyone else make use of local pools????
Old 06-06-2012, 10:11 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Lady Zandra,
I am so happy you found an exercise that fits your needs! I think it is all about finding an activity you love. No one sticks to an exercise program they find uncomfortable or unpleasant.

Keep up the great work, woman!