Notices
View Poll Results: Have you ever used a diet program such as Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers,Jenny Craig?
Yes, and I had great success!
16.67%
Yes, but it didn't work for me
33.33%
No, but I am considering a program
8.33%
No, they are just not for me!
41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking For Gals With LBS to lose! Curvy Hotties Unite!!

Old 08-02-2012, 10:04 AM
FitDay Member

thank you!
Old 08-07-2012, 08:51 AM
FitDay Member

How is everyone doing? I saw the scale move down last week to 288. That 2 lb flex is teasing me, as today the scale said 290. I think my body is at the point of trying to just maintain. I'm hopeful that the clinic scale tomorrow will say I'm at leat 289, even though I would be exstactic if it read 288 again. I'm so close to kissing the 290's good buy, and saying hello to the 80's.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

I'm hoping everyone is doing good, and has been busy with life. Since my last post I have been going up and down. I didn't work out at all last week. I was telling my self that Relaying all night would make up for it. Well, it only caused me to feel stiff and soar in my back. Yesterday I worked out for an hour then went for a 20 min bike ride. Tonight I will go for a ride again or keep it to a walk. Tomorrow I'll need to go for a walk at noon, since walking around at the fair with the niece and nephews really isn't going to count as to much of a work out. Here's to getting back on track.