Setting goals for GAINING weight

Community
Notices

Setting goals for GAINING weight

Old 06-03-2012, 08:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default Setting goals for GAINING weight

Hey,

Just joined the site and am getting myself set up with calorie intake, weight goals etc.

I'm trying to gain weight and was wondering how i set myself a weight gain target. My weight at the moment is 78kg (i'm 6ft 4) and I'm looking to try to get to the 83-85kg mark by September if possible but longer if needed.

In the 'weight goals' section it won't let me set my target weight to anything above my current weight (i guess this site is tailored mostly for people wanting to lose it). Anyone know how i can set my target weight higher than my current weight?

Cheers!!
Old 06-03-2012, 08:12 AM
FitDay Member

I don't know how to do that but I want to welcome you and hope you find the answer to your question.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Hi there!

At this time, FitDay does not have that function. You can read through this thread http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...t-read-me.html in order to see the discussion on that.

However, it's a great place to learn a lot about nutrition and exercise and meet some fun folks.

Good luck to you in your goals!