Mothers Day Gift To Me- 90 Day Challenge >

Mothers Day Gift To Me- 90 Day Challenge

Community
Notices

Mothers Day Gift To Me- 90 Day Challenge

Old 05-13-2012, 01:27 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Mothers Day Gift To Me- 90 Day Challenge

OK, so I've totally been slacking. Time to take charge again- never give up right!

So I've decided to give myself a mother's day gift- starting a 90 day challenge. I'm challenging myself to stick to some good habits for 90 days that will hopefully allow me to look better in a bathing suit. I bought a pair of large swin shorts at Walmart today and I could barely even get them over my butt! I definately couldn't tie them up. I hoping at the end of the 90 days they will not only fit but also look half decent! If anyone else want to join let me know. We could be inspiration and support for each other.

So here are the good habits I'm trying to adhere to:

-drink 8 glasses of water a day

-cut out artifical sweetners (that means you Coke Zero) and replace with herbal teas and water

-stick to my calorie and nutrition goals (about 1200 cal/day)

-stay faithful to the vitamins and herbal supplements I'm taking (vitamin B and C, green tea,cinnamon, Relora, Omega 3-6, Maca)

-have my big meal in the morning NOT for supper

-when I'm working the night shift, do my Flex Band workout every other day. When I'm on day shift so some type of exercise for at least 30 minutes every other day

Well that's it. I better get to it!

Oh yeah, my starting weight is 201lbs (yuck)

Last edited by blahyaddablah; 05-13-2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Oh yeah, my startign weight is 201lbs (yuck)
Old 05-13-2012, 01:59 PM
FitDay Member

Think I posted this on the wrong board and I don't know how to delete it. I've reposted it on the Support Group Board.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

Good afternoon. From time immemorial, a woman who had a piece of jewelry was considered the ideal of extraordinary beauty and luxury. So I decided to give my girlfriend gold earrings for her birthday. To do this, I found New York Online Jewelry Stores. You don't need to save money for these gifts.
Old 04-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Banned

I think mother is the one you can't leave without her as she is so caring that nobody can else do in the world I love my mom so much ....
Old 05-15-2023, 05:52 AM
FitDay Member

Nice list, i think i will borrow some of your points
Old 05-15-2023, 07:35 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ahvccenter
I think mother is the one you can't leave without her as she is so caring that nobody can else do in the world I love my mom so much ....
Yes, a mother is the most important person in the world. Nobody would love you the way your mother does. This year I decided to present my Mom with an expensive and memorable gift on Mother's Day and bought a luxury watch for her. I was lucky to find Big Watch Buyers that sell watch in New York, both new and used ones, at reasonable prices. I'm glad that she liked it.

Last edited by Salex9933; 05-16-2023 at 07:18 PM.