Notices

7 Day Motivational Starting 5/7/12

Old 05-13-2012, 12:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hi guys- nearly the end of the weekend- oh i love not having to get up early for 2 days a week. I have made a promise with myself that though the week i am going to try and get to sleep earlier so i can feel more refreshed the next day otherwise it catches up0 with me and i feel dreadful. Im like a child some nights- i dont like to sleep cos i feel i miss out on something- especiall as my boyfriend used to suffer badly with insomnia- which could be where my bad sleep patterns began- hes much better now but still doesnt go to sleep at the same time as me which i miss but hey thats another story!

Ive started the day with a bacon sandwich but low points- 2 slices of weightwatchers bacon and 2 slices of nimble bread (no butter) with plenty of grilled mushrooms and a tomato.

Cassie-i never would have thought of dried cherries on a salad- i love fresh ones so i might try a few- i love pomegranate seeds but it seems strange when i see them on main dishes. I love nuts but i try to avoid buying them because instead of just a handful for a snack id eat a whole pack!!!!
Im thinking of trying fresh pod peas in some way with it- ive heard of green beans but im guessing they would have to be cold.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

calories intake max 1200 - m/1300, t/1100, w/N 1,965, t/790, f/n, s/y, s/y
exercise my routine every day - m/y, t/y, w/y, t/y, f/y, s/y, s/n
drink neem - m/y, t/y, w/y, t/y, f/y, s/n, s/n
take walks - m-n, t/y, w/y, t/n, f/n, s/n, s/n
don't eat junk food - m/y, t/y, w/n, t/y, f/n, s/y, s/y
don't drink alcohol - m/y, t/y, w/y, t/y, f/y, s/n, s/y
drink lots of water - m/n, t/n, w/n, t/y, f/y, s/y, s/y
Old 05-13-2012, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

To all mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and all women who befriend and nurture children

Old 05-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Super Moderator

Happy Mother's Day ladies!

Mother's day is usually pretty difficult for me so I think I'm about to leave the house and go for a ride. I'll check back later.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:15 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Happy Mother's Day!
Old 05-13-2012, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

Survived mothers day Brunch with 300 calories over for the day. Not bad for a fun filled day. All in all a good week and will start tomorrow down a couple pounds. Mary
Old 05-13-2012, 12:23 PM
FitDay Member

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the lovely ladies in here! You have all been such an inspiration to me these past few months! I hope everyone had a wonderful week!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

Went over my calories today but everything else is pretty good. Had a great day. It was the first really warm day of the year. Was woken up by the kiddo saying "I have mail for you!" He handed me two cards; one from him (with scribbles all over it) and one from the hubby with a $50 Old Navy card in it (which I promptly spent online). Then we did a bit of gardening (well...weeding), went to the swap meet (didn't buy anything), had a picnic and went to the beach where we threw stones in the water and played with crabs.

Back home I finished weeding the garden - our house has a garden all the way around it that we haven't touched since we moved in almost two years ago (last year was a bad year and I got about 6 feet of it weeded and lost motivation). It's ready for fresh soil and flowers/veggies now! So far so good with kiddo staying in bed, although it's only been about 5 minutes. I told him if he didn't get up he could have ice cream tomorrow but if he did, no ice cream. Not my finest moment in parenting, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

Feeling sleepy from the fresh air, tired from all the work in the yard, and content. I love simple family time and don't get nearly enough of it. Hope all my fellow mommas had a great day

1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600) - 1352, 1533, 1581, 1722, 2137 (guilt free!), 1583, 1839
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/Richard Simmons/stationary bike) - nothing, walking 1hr/weights, 45 mins walking/nothing else, painted 7 hrs, painted 7 hrs, gardening 2 hrs (I'm counting it)/nothing else, gardening 2 hrs/walking 1.5 hrs
3) 20% protein minimum - 26%, 25%, 20%, 23%, 27%, 26%, 20%
4) 64oz water minimum - 64oz+, 64oz+, 64oz+, 64oz+, 64oz, 64oz+, 64oz+
5) calorie deficit 700+ - 757, 716, 594, 1054, 639, 811, 736
6) take vitamins - yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice) - no, yes, no, no, no, no, yes