Notices

Hi Everyone!

Old 04-14-2012, 12:59 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Hi Everyone!

My name is Diane and I've been using fitday.com for ten months. It is working out for me pretty good. I have lost 110 lbs so far. It never hurts to get support from as many people as possible. I would like to hear from anyone who would like to help each other lose weight. Good luck to all. Losing weight is very difficult, but it can be done. Take care.

Diane
Old 04-15-2012, 08:00 PM
FitDay Member

WOW !!
110lbs is great accomplishment ! I bet you had to do put lots of work into it.
You only changed your diet or did you burn this pounds as well?
Old 04-18-2012, 03:31 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dbain1990
My name is Diane and I've been using fitday.com for ten months. It is working out for me pretty good. I have lost 110 lbs so far. It never hurts to get support from as many people as possible. I would like to hear from anyone who would like to help each other lose weight. Good luck to all. Losing weight is very difficult, but it can be done. Take care.

Diane
Congratulations for your loss. I am a newbie here. I presently weight 80 kilos and hope to bring it down to 75 for starters and then ultimately get to 65-68. Want to take small steps at a time.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:23 PM
FitDay Member

I eat between 1200-1500 calories a day and exercise. I started out walking my dog around my apartment complex. I clocked it in my car and it's 1/2 mile. Eventually I added another then another. I am up to 2 miles a day, not all at once of course. I still have a ways to go, but I'm determined to lose my weight. June 5 will make a year of making healthier eating decisions and I am very proud of my accomplishment. Thank you so much for the reply. Take care and good luck to you in your weight loss.

Diane
Old 04-18-2012, 07:27 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by lazy101
Congratulations for your loss. I am a newbie here. I presently weight 80 kilos and hope to bring it down to 75 for starters and then ultimately get to 65-68. Want to take small steps at a time.
Small goals are always a good idea. That way you don't get overwhelmed thinking about how much you need to lose. I set my goals for 50 lbs, once I make a goal I give myself an award. Nothing to do with food or eating anything I shouldn't. I used to complain about how slow the weight was coming off, but a dear friend of mine reminded me that it took me 40 years to gain the weight, it will take me a while to lose it. Good luck with your weight loss and thank you for the encouragement, it really means a lot.

Diane