Notices

I'm new...sort of.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm new...sort of.

Heyy. I've been using FitDay since 2008, and since then I have lost 100 pounds! I still have 20-30 more pounds until my goal weight but I can do it

This is my first time using the forums on Fitday, I love reading the inspirational transformations, its truly amazing.

For my weightloss I did not go through any surgeries, pills or crazy diets. Sensible eating and exercise is the way to go.

If anyone needs encouragement, please message me...I've been there and its great to have a good support system behind you when you lose weight.

Before: 255 lbs

Current (not goal): 155

Old 03-25-2012, 02:03 PM
FitDay Member

Wow SD that's amazing, you look awesome. Can you share more about your success. Did you stop eating bread etc. or was it strictly reducing tyour calories.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:09 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Stephanie, welcome to the forums. You look great, keep it up. And I agree, eating less and moving more is THE answer to weight loss. Thanks for sharing your success.

Regards,
Michael