Notices

A bit lost here!

Old 03-23-2012, 08:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Frenchmaid1969
Michael....when I click (ha I can't remember wich place but it show this..what is this)

the Calories You Burn - Calorie Restriction = Calorie You Can Eat
1,971 - 424 = 1,547 you can eat a day... but the 1,547 is the calorie to stay the same weight I am not or is it in order to loose the 1 or 2 lbs a week?

Sorry If I ask all those question...

How did you end up with 1,358 calories a day or less so the 1,547 is too much?
You were clicking in the Weight Goal tab. Use the tool their to set a weight goal. If you want the goal to be a pound or two a week then enter your current weight with todays date and 4 to 8 pounds less with a goal date of April 23rd. The Fitday tool will then show you your calorie defict per day to reach your goal. Remember that exercise adds to your daily burn (from an earlier post you stated you walked for 10 minutes for 34 calories) so 1971 + 34 = 2005 calories burned. Subtract your calorie deficit from this and you get the amount of calories you can eat.