Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 3/19... Who's In? :)

Old 03-19-2012, 12:33 AM
FitDay Member

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Mr President.... I mean NOBE.... happy birthday to you!!"

Have a wonderful day!
Old 03-19-2012, 02:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Quinn, I'm ready, are you?
Yep... I'm up and at 'em! I already have 2 hours in washing windows and screens... that's exercise, right?
Old 03-19-2012, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in!!! I haven't been on here since Friday but I didn't fall off the wagon. I had a small amount of pizza, and ice cream cone and a cake & ice cream at a birthday but....I'm still down 1.8lbs since last Monday. I also haven't exercised since Friday morning. I had my alarm set to get up this morning but I just couldn't drag myself out of bed today. I know I won't do it tonight as we have family therapy so back to it tomorrow morning.

Something really nice happened yesterday. We went to my hubby's nephews 16th birthday party and even though last I had seen all of them, I had lost within 2-3 lbs of what I did now (since I bounced up 5 and back down now) they all really noticed this time and last time barely anything was said. I have really felt like my body is changing even though the scale isn't really moving that much. I definitely attribute it to the stricter exercise video instead of just winging it that I had been doing. So here are my favorite comments from yesterday.... from SIL "Your pictures don't do you justice!" ... from MIL "You look so good hunny! I'm so proud of you!" ... from SIL's GF "I need to get on your plan." .... and best one of the day ... from FIL, Yeah the FIL!!! "So what have you lost now, like 100 lbs?"

Oh and I bought more pants for work and they are a size 20! No more buying 22's. Yes!

We went Saturday morning and bought a used pop-up camper. We used to have a camper on a permanent lot and we would spend every weekend and vacation day there. In the mountains, near a lake...heaven! But we sold it to have a bigger down payment when we bought our house. We have missed camping so much and this one was such a good price that we couldn't pass it up. It needs a good cleaning but otherwise, I am excited to get back out there! Hopefully we'll get to go a few times this summer. It is tricky with the dogs because they are only allowed in certain areas of the state park campgrounds and those spots fill up fast.

Goals? Is that what this thread is about? Guess I better make some then! LOL

Health / Fitness Goals ...
1. 100 oz water daily
2. No Diet Coke (Lent)
3. Just because someone else is eating, doesn't mean I have to (or I could eat something healthier than they are)
4. Walk on lunch when not raining
5. Log it (weekend too!)
6. 5000 calorie deficit
7. 5 days of Shred minimum
8. Weigh and post it M: 259.6lbs (lowest since I started Fitday), Weight change this week:

Life Goals ... (some of these may be weekend goals)
1. Finish laundry
2. Wash dog bedding
3. Put new carpet scrubber to use (weekend) at least one level of house
4. Despite carpet cleaning still do good house cleaning too
5. Do some form of yard work
Old 03-19-2012, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Yep... I'm up and at 'em! I already have 2 hours in washing windows and screens... that's exercise, right?
That totally counts and I believe cleaning windows is a loggable activity. Is loggable a word? LOL
Old 03-19-2012, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jho82
Hope - stay positive - awesome goals!! You are still down 2lbs!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Thank you, Jho. This really helps, having support like this. One more thing to be positive about.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jho82
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Mr President.... I mean NOBE.... happy birthday to you!!"

Have a wonderful day!
This is adorable. I hope it makes Nobe smile. It made me smile.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes and the get well wishes
Old 03-19-2012, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

OK so I am psyched. I'm gonna stretch, meditate, take a walk and enjoy this beautiful weather, write.

And as for being positive, I found out this morning that I probably need root canal, I am not insured for it and I will need a crown on top of it. But ON THE POSITIVE SIDE, I really like and trust this endodontist, it's only 2 treatments and I will be able to eat on both sides of my mouth again (wait that is a PLUS, right? oh yes I am keeping watch on the cals so all is good.)

And Mern to belatedly answer your question, I need the stress test and echocardigram due to pain in my left arm and chest and other symptoms that were probably fibro. My joke is that with all my fibro symptoms, I would never know if I WERE having a heart attack. Seriously I like this doctor and office I found. And the good news is if they had found something wrong, they would have called me and I feel pretty good about the whole thing.

April, so glad to hear about the positive words from family and their friend(s); it feels good, doesn't it? To accomplish something AND be acknowledged for it. And happy to hear about the the camper too; may you have many fun trips! You deserve more good things!!!!

Last edited by canary52; 03-19-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
oh yes, that counts.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

I'm going to try to stick to my goals today, despite everything. I have no appetite and an upset stomach, and I'm working 8 1/2 hours with only the food I'm bringing, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.