Notices

Hello :)

Old 03-16-2012, 04:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello :)

Hello I'm new here, yesterday I decided I am going to work on myself since I've let myself go quite a bit. I love to bake and cook so I have really packed on the pounds over the years. My goal is 100 pounds to get me to 160 I am 5'9" and I think that will be a good weight for me. I'm more interested in the actual change on my body than really what the scale says, it's just base goal. I'm happy to meet everyone here and would love to share recipes and help each other out. Good luck everyone and again Hello!
Old 03-17-2012, 08:28 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Great outlook on your fitness goals!

I really love this place. It sure helps me to stay focused on fitness goals. I'm also working at losing at 100 pounds. And of course, like you, I'll be flexible as if I should lose more or a little less.

Come on over to the weekly 7-Day Motivational thread on the women's forum. We'd be glad to have you.

Have you seen the Food Forum? I hope you stick around & share your knowledge!
Old 03-18-2012, 02:12 PM
FitDay Member

Hello! I'm a newbie too. I have a long way to go but I am confident that it is achievable. I have committed to going to the gym daily. Today I began my mindful eating practice. I don't have to finish whats on my plate. I eat when hungry and leave the snacks for the others in my family. I;m trying to get enough protein. This site is great for tracking. We can do this....GO US!
Old 03-19-2012, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member