Community
Notices

Now or Never

Old 03-09-2012, 02:23 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Now or Never

Yesterday I kept my doctor's appoinment that started my Journey to weight loss via the Medi-cal Protein Supplement weight loss program. i really need to stay on this program because my health is failing due to my obesity. i weighed in at 324 pounds. I'm on every kind of medicine you can think of. I'm hoping that not only will i lose 160 pounds, but i will be able to discontinue all this medication i currently take. i already have a headache today from not eating, but i'm determined to stay on program, even if it kills me. i'm taking this day by day. If i lose the average 5 pounds per week according to the program, then i should reach my goal weight by the end of November of this year! That bit of information really motivates me. Next weigh in on March 16th
Old 03-09-2012, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome! I just started on Monday to release fat and get healthy. Take it a day at a time and look forward to the day you reach your goal!
Old 03-09-2012, 03:09 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome and good luck on your journey. There is a ton of info on this site and fabulous, funny and fantastic people who are more than willing to lend an ear.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:25 PM
FitDay Member

I don't understand or know your health program, but please be careful!

I encourage you to keep logging in your food & activity as well as to participate on these forums. FitDay has been such a blessing for me with the combination of tools and people.

Click on the link that's at the bottom of my signature. It's quite a treasure trove of information & encouragement! Have fun reading & be sure to ask away!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:32 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Jay.

I am new and in the 300's as well! (woohoo!)
Not on any meds though...yet (thankfully)
You can for sure get off the meds once you get control of your health.
Whatever you do, don't starve yourself and take care of your liver.

s