Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread... Who's In? >

7 Day Motivational Thread... Who's In?

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread... Who's In?

Old 02-20-2012, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator

I'm in... for something. I'll have to think of some goals soon.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

Tori is on vacation. Please leave a message after the beep and she will ge back with you next Monday.

BEEP!

Headed into the city now. Gonna go by the market and scout some stuff an then find a place to park my ever widening a$$ for the day. It's gonna be a long one!! Wish all y'all could join in!!
Old 02-20-2012, 04:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
For you Mardi Gras goers... WE WANT PICTURES!!!
I'll def get some pics today. I actually remembered to grab the camera this morning.

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Hmmmm...give up something for lent? I never have. I'll have to think on that one. I do think the profanity is a good one. How long is lent though? LOL
I don't think I could give up profanity. It's like a regular staple in my vocabulary
Old 02-20-2012, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
I don't think I could give up profanity. It's like a regular staple in my vocabulary
That's why I asked how long lent is! LOL ... I talk like a trucker sometimes.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm in . . .

but 1st working on getting better. Head/stomach thing going on. Great to see all of you here that have made it so far on the thread.

My goals will practically remain the same, but with some differing numbers. Finally, I'm starting to get a few healthy habits into my daily routine, but still need to work hard at continuing to include more consistent healthy habits.

-------------- First Portion of FitDay Challenge_______
FitDay Challenge *~* Daily Routine
Check-in:
Sun = Cushion Day {Respite with Reason} . . . Daily = x6/wk
“You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret to your success is found in your daily routine.” – John Maxwell

MON MISSION -> Water: 48 oz by 6:00 p.m.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:35 AM
FitDay Member

April Thanks for the note my dd got really ill and we were in and out of the hospital and when that happens our priorities become totally focused on her health, plus there is no internet in our hospital so even the few times it quieted down I couldn’t get on fitday. She started to stabilize on Friday and was fine yesterday and today seems well granted its only 9am but I think she is on the mend. On top of her health I got called in to interview with a company I really like and ended up trying to put my best foot forward in interviews while not looking and acting like an exhausted mess that the cat dragged in. I have been asked to come speak to them this morning so I am praying its good news. I hope all is well with you and the boys please pm me an update if you have time.

Quinn Glad You are well and back to motivate us! How is your Mom?I need to start fresh today I did not track anything after Tuesday of last week and I drank too much coffee and ate when I could which was after 11pm most days but that’s ok I am looking forward today.

Mary Glad you are back! Do you have any pictures to share with us from your trip?

Crazigerl Hi great job on resisting all those treats. Lol at your granddaughter being an adult in a five year old body it’s funny how some kids are like that I work with kids at church and I am always impressed by the honesty and wisdom they possess at such young ages. Where abouts in B.C are you?

Amy Good looking goals I wish you luck on 40 days of no cheats but I am sure you can do it! I am chuckling at the no profanity does my friend have a potty mouth my future daughter in law struggles with this problem and she is always apologizing when she’s at our house and my son laughs because he says we are a good influence as she gets better all the time and the other day she was in their kitchen throwing around general rated curse words and he was like my mom would be so proud of you.

Hope Its nice to see you back good luck with your kick start plan!

Tori Please enjoy your vacation and call me when you get back home, click, lol I missed your humor last week!

Luv I think you are are doing great on your healthy lifestyle choices! Good luck this week.

I have to go shower and put on my best interview clothes and get my bottom to what is hopefully my last interview. On a good note my work clothes that fit when I was at my goal fit well enough (a few are a little snug) but I won’t need to buy to many pieces to go back to work. I hope you all have a great day and thanks to everyone who had me in their thoughts and prayers.

Goals:
Walk 25k:
Exercise 5 days:
Squats 4 days:
Ab work 5 days:
Arm work 3 days
Calories less than 1400:
Calorie deficit of 5000 for week:
No sugar:
Old 02-20-2012, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Darlene

I am glad to hear your daughter is on the mend. I had a feeling that something took a turn for her when you stopped posting.

Good luck on your "hopefully" last interview! Sounds like you are excited about this place. I understand the wanting a job but also holding out for the right job. I really hope this is your 'one'!!
Old 02-20-2012, 05:39 AM
FitDay Member

Darlene, I hope your DD recovers quickly and completely. And good luck on the interview!!! I give you credit for being able to do it under the circumstances!

Quinn, I hope your mom is OK.

Tori, your post (beep leave a message) is adorable.

Mary, soup is GOOD. And helps make you full so it is good diet food, I think.

Luv, a friendly reminder: drink your water!

Amy, you a potty mouth? I don't picture it. Getting rid of white foods for a while: a good idea!

Hi, Mike. You always have good goals. I look forward to seeing this week's.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! Sorry for not checking in daily with my goal reports last week -- I am a composer, and last week I had a TON of projects all one after the other -- it's finally settling down though now, phew!

Anyhow, I have been reading along all week, thank you everyone for sharing your stories and your progress! Even if I don't post regularly please know that I am always cheering you on!

I lost about 4/10ths of a pound last week, nothing earth-shaking, but hopefully the number keeps going down over the weeks!

Here are my goals for the week, as well as the ones I've already done for today filled in:

1. Go to the gym every day: 500, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
2. Whole foods only (either "one ingredient only" foods, or prepared foods [salsa, bread, hummus, etc.] with minimal ingredients and no preservatives): ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
3. Water ONLY to drink, at least 72oz per day: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
4. Log foods/activity every day on Fitday: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
5. Take vitamins (B12 & D): ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
6. At least one set of stretches per day: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?

Thanks and hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Cheers,
Mea
Old 02-20-2012, 06:01 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012

I know how you feel. You heard me let a couple F-bombs slip out.

Hope, I wish I could come up with some good goals that I could stick to. You'd figure that with a half marathon less than 2 weeks away, I'd be all over some goal setting... not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.