Notices

What's for Breakfast??

Old 05-23-2012, 09:29 PM
FitDay Member

Normally I eat a plate of raw spinach with chopped peppers and a handful of almonds. Sometimes I like to have a toasted low fat peanut butter sandwhich.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

I got this from a book called perricone promise. A hard boiled egg with 2 strips of turkey bacon. A cup or so of yogurt with fruit. You're supposed to eat plain yogurt with sweet fruit. I get the Oscay Mayer turkey bacon. 80 seconds cooks 3 strips perfectly in a microwave. Just cook up the eggs before hand. I even prep the bacon the night before. Just get the paper plate, put on a paper towel with the bacon and cover with another paper towel and put it in the fridge. It's delicious and only 35 calories/slice.

Last edited by mchedester; 05-24-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Breakfast has been my weekness

all my life, I blow it on portions and can eat it for every meal in the day!
my current journey my workday has me up at 5:30 am and I don't eat until 9:30 am its a 20.oz decaf and a Kashi bar, then an hour or too a banana. I save a three egg white omlete for sundays

Last edited by botoepfer; 06-21-2012 at 05:27 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by heavyman26
Normally I eat a plate of raw spinach with chopped peppers and a handful of almonds. Sometimes I like to have a toasted low fat peanut butter sandwhich.
I like this chopped spinach in egg white turns it yellow, it looks better
Old 06-14-2012, 12:59 PM
FitDay Member

I'm on a modified Atkins, but I have been eating a "pizza omlette." My whole family loves these things. It's pretty easy. Three eggs...a couple of tbspns of pizza quick sauce, a few pepperonis and mozarella cheese. We eat it for various meals, but even at breakfast it's a pretty good change.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default for breakfast

What if i take bread and vegetable with milk or some fruits?

Last edited by cedrick98; 07-03-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

I like to have one cup of 0% fat plain greek yogurt with 1 packet of truvia added, and either a boat load of cinnamon added too, or a chopped up chocolate chip fiber bar.

Sometimes I have a cup of Kashi go lean with 1/2 cup of skim milk and an almond snack a little later - because just a bowl of cereal doesn't keep me going until lunch.

On weekends I like to live it up a little and have eggs and oatmeal. I highly recommend using olive bread for toast (if you're going to have toast) because the flavor of the bread is so great that you don't need to add butter or anything to it after toasting.

If I'm running late for work, sometimes I stop into Dunkin Donuts and get their turkey sausage egg white wake up wrap. It's not the healthiest breakfast in the world, but at 150 calories, it's one of my favorite things on their menu.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

My favorite lately: Ezkiel sprouted English muffin with 2 Kraft thin slice Swiss and a piece or 1/2 c of fruit. Sometimes I add a slice of organic ham. Filling and yum.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Oatmeal is great! If you are one that likes it sweetened instead of sugar try adding fruit as you cook. Apples or all natural sugar free apple sauce and walnuts. Bananas mashed up and walnuts is great too.
Omelettes work. Either egg white or 1 whole egg with 2 egg whites. Add Veggies, lean meat and a SMALL amount of cheese. Use something to spice it up.... Add red pepper flakes, chipolte, jalepenos or salsa.
Low fat or fat free cottage cheese with tomatoes and onions chopped up or some fruit.
Really breakfast can be anything healthy, anything you like. Do not only think about the standard breakfast foods.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:12 AM
FitDay Member

Um..usually I have a big bowl of mixed fruit (apples, mangos, strawberries, etc)
with some nuts, various seeds, and a dash of homemade coconut cream.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.