Community
Notices

Zumba!

Old 04-04-2010, 11:14 AM
FitDay Member

I've wanted to try it they offer it at my gym like twice a week.
Now reading all this praise over it i will give it a shot.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default Zumba

I am sure that people have talked about this before in this site, but since I am new to both FitDay and Zumba today I thought that it would would be worth posting.

Today I took my very first Zumba classed and LOVED IT!!!!!!!! I am one of those people that really dislike exercising. Once I get started I do okay, and love the way I feel when I am done the exercise. Today that was changed after taking my first Zumba class... I have two left feet I swear, but that didn't matter, as long as I keep my hips shaking and my feet moving I don't think that I have ever sweat like that during exercise... I just want to let people know that Zumba is a must try for everyone
Old 04-14-2010, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

they offer zumba at a gym near me and after looking at it , it is exactly the same dance aerobic classes they did in the 80s lol but they just renamed it. if you go to youtube you can find alot of zumba videos to follow along at home too if you cant make it to your gym. i do them at night (with two left feet also lol) they are alot of fun and a great workout but dont feel like excercise like sitting 45-60 mins on a machine will.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:18 AM
FitDay Member

Why no entry of exercises like they do for creating new foods? It would be nice to enter Zumba and to be able to list chest, legs, and back body building days; rather than just weight training and dance.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:30 AM
FitDay Member

Zumbas amazing. My only downfall is that I live at home with my parents and the only room with enough room to get into it is kinda small. We make it work usually though.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:43 AM
FitDay Member

Does anyone know a good Zumba DVD?
Old 11-16-2010, 08:18 AM
FitDay Member

I took a kick boxing class last night. It was a crazy good workout. I am just now getting back into a regular exercise routine and I am soooo sore. I am trying Zumba thursday!
Old 03-15-2011, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Zumba!

i was looking into Zumba. has anyone done it? and does it really help you loose weight?

also is there a way to do it at home?
Old 03-16-2011, 02:22 PM
FitDay Member

I have the original Zumba DVDs. You don't need a lot of room to do it, so you can definitely do it at home if you have a little strip of space in front of your lounge. It's a good workout. If you can figure out a way to get it from your computer to your tv (or just do it in front of your computer), youtube has about five-hundred-and-fifty-gazillion zumba dances you can follow along with.

As for helping lose weight, it helped me (but I was doing a bunch of other stuff). It certainly didn't hurt! Also, depending on your weight/age and all that jazz, you can burn about 600-700 calories an hour if you're putting everything you've got into it.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:29 PM
FitDay Member

how much would a dvd cost?

i have the space for it snice i'm able to fully lay out a yoga mat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.