Notices

So here goes nothin :)

Old 12-25-2011, 12:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default So here goes nothin :)

I have been counting calories for about a month now and have lost 16 lbs...wohoo! but it's hard to keep track of everything so i'm looking for a place that will help me out....not really sure how everything on here works yet tho...
Old 12-25-2011, 12:57 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay! What a pain tracking cals would be without FitDay. Spend some time with the software and you'll get the hang of it, I think. If you have specific questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-25-2011, 01:16 PM
FitDay Member

Default Welcome

Welcome to FitDay, HanPik1.

You'll find all the tools, resources, and support you'll need right here to meet your weight loss/fitness goals. You've already got a great start!

Thank you for choosing FitDay to help with your transition into a healthier lifestyle.

A good way to get situated with both the Discussion Board and FitDay program is to visit this link:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...html#post65241

If you have any additional questions we are here to help.

Finally, we hope that you decide to "stick around" the Forums. We have a terrific community that is very warm and inviting.

Best wishes!
Old 12-26-2011, 04:03 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on your 16 lb loss! I'm finding FitDay forums a great way to connect & to motivate. I wish you the best as you learn to navigate FitDay and to continue onward onto greater fitness!