Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 09:55 AM
FitDay Member

Wink newbie

so, yup, im a newbie. i really dont know what im doing yet and have one helleva long road ahead of me, but, i am hopeful. i have been logging everything for 2 days now and wow.... those little pie charts are a real eye opener! soooo.... i guess, youll be seeing a bit of me around here. where to start....hmm......
Old 11-26-2011, 11:09 AM
FitDay Premium Member

So how's it going so far, mgonzales74?
Old 11-26-2011, 11:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by mgonzales74
so, yup, im a newbie. i really dont know what im doing yet and have one helleva long road ahead of me, but, i am hopeful. i have been logging everything for 2 days now and wow.... those little pie charts are a real eye opener! soooo.... i guess, youll be seeing a bit of me around here. where to start....hmm......
Well, I'll be at the two year mark in May of '12. The length of time doesn't really matter. This is all about a lifestyle change. Two day is great, it means you are ready to make the commitment to change what you can and accept what you can't. What you put into your mouth, you can control, and that is huge! Good for you for taking the initiaive to join FitDay and get your eating and exercise under control!

It's so empowering to know how many calories you eat and how many how expend per day!

Let us know if you need any help or suggestions along the way!

Regards,
Michael