Notices

How to add an activity

Old 09-25-2011, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to add an activity

Hi,
I got a heart rate monitor that tracks my calories that I expended. I see that under activities there is an "add activity." button. However, anytime I put anything in, the button to add does not do anything. I was hoping to be able to put the number of calories in that my heart rate monitor says for my activities instead of what the designated activities say. Is there a way to do this? If so, how? Thanks!
Old 09-26-2011, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

There's no way to add a custom activity as yet. I don't know if they're working on this for FD 2.0, but you may want to ask this question in the Beta sub forum. For now, what you can do is see how many calories are burned with the monitor, and then change the time for the canned activity to correspond to that number.

To clarify, if your monitor says you burned 600 calories running, but running for 35 minutes using FD only displays 525, then change the TIME for the FD activity so that it then displays 600 calories burned.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:07 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks!