Notices

Stuck Inside

Old 09-19-2011, 07:21 AM
FitDay Member

I suggest a kettlebell package. You can get one for pretty cheap at a "Mart store" (walmart, kmart, target). I bought one from Walmart with a DVD and a 5 lb kettlebell. I think there are 3 routines on the DVD, and you can always go online to look for more if you want. You might be surprised how exhausting the workout can be.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:08 AM
FitDay Member

Lots of great suggestions. I do Stretching Yoga for toning and flexability most mornings. There are lots of videos. If you love tv and have a split screen you can have the tv on and do a video once you know the routine. It sometimes helps you get started. I do wii fit with my tv on split screen. Lots of fun things to do inside however getting out has a lot of extra benefits. Pick something you enjoy and change when it gets dull. Dancing is a great workout. Get some Salsa or other fast music and do your own thing. Mary