Few Rapid Tips for Weight Loss? >

Few Rapid Tips for Weight Loss?

Community
Notices

Few Rapid Tips for Weight Loss?

Old 12-20-2021, 07:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default Few Rapid Tips for Weight Loss?

In a year, during work from home, in this pandemic, I have gained extra pounds. It is difficult for a desk job person to maintain their body weight because of long working hours. Can someone here please suggest to me some essential weight loss tips? I need some rapid ways to lose weight as I am not able to stick to a specific routine, I can’t have much patience. I have also heard about weight loss pills; do they actually work? Any information would be helpful.
Old 01-15-2022, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

Talk to your doctor is necessary. I have tried a lot of weight loss pills. They work only if you follow the enclosed diet specifically without any wavering from the very specific and very strict diet enclosed with the pills. For my issues with weight I have never found a pill and enclosed diet that helped me for longer than a few weeks. You should talk to your doctor before trying any pills. Even the natural ones contain things that may not be healthy for you as an individual. Talk to your doctor is the best advice. The doctor can help you find a pill if that is right for you.

As for healthy rapid weight loss, I do not know or I would have done it. Sorry.

same old advice talk to your doctor about foods and exercises that are right for you.
Old 01-22-2022, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

start a keto journey
a few little tricks of the trade, it is possible to lose a couple of kilos in 2 weeks, in a safe and sustainable way.

1. Liquid Breakfast

They recommend a protein-based shake or even Greek yoghurt with fruit that is calorie controlled and high in protein as a meal replacement.

It will help keep you full until lunchtime as well as cutting your calories by half.

"A meal replacement is simply a concentrated form of milk protein fortified with the nutrients that you would usually get in an entire meal, for just 180-200 calories."

2. Replacing a meal

They suggest swapping one meal each day for a vegetable or salad-based option meaning you are still eating healthy but reducing your calorie intake.

"Vegetable based soups particularly work well, as their large volume and high water and fibre content help to fill you up. If soups are not your thing, a salad packed full of leafy greens, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes and capsicum and enjoyed with an extra virgin olive oil dressing will contain fewer than 200 calories and again keep you full for several hours."

3. Late Afternoon Protein

They say that topping up your calorie intake with a late afternoon protein based snack will serve two purposes for you - it will control your appetite while also making your last meal of the day a lot lighter because you are less hungry.

4. Go Lo-Cal at Night

"A small, light dinner is the key to weight loss success. Often our dinner meal comes in at 600-800 calories when we really only need 300-500 calories."

"This translates into a small 100-150g piece of chicken breast or fish and 2-3 cups of mixed vegetables."

5. Timing

They state that there needs to be a gap of 10-12 hours without food overnight. First meals should be eating at 8am and last meals should be eaten at 7pm.

6. Something as simple as walking

The experts state that upping the training as part of a new weight-loss regime is not necessary.

They say that aiming for 10,000 to 12,000 steps each day will help support the 1-2kg weight loss over the course of a week."When we commit to a new weight-loss regimen, we often ramp up the training, but exercising more when we are eating much less can mean the differential between calories in and calories out for weight loss is too great."

"When we commit to a new weight-loss regimen, we often ramp up the training, but exercising more when we are eating much less can mean the differential between calories in and calories out for weight loss is too great."
Old 02-03-2022, 08:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ibrahimh0321
a few little tricks of the trade, it is possible to lose a couple of kilos in 2 weeks, in a safe and sustainable way.

1. Liquid Breakfast

They recommend a protein-based shake or even Greek yoghurt with fruit that is calorie controlled and high in protein as a meal replacement.

It will help keep you full until lunchtime as well as cutting your calories by half.

"A meal replacement is simply a concentrated form of milk protein fortified with the nutrients that you would usually get in an entire meal, for just 180-200 calories."

2. Replacing a meal

They suggest swapping one meal each day for a vegetable or salad-based option meaning you are still eating healthy but reducing your calorie intake.

"Vegetable based soups particularly work well, as their large volume and high water and fibre content help to fill you up. If soups are not your thing, a salad packed full of leafy greens, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes and capsicum and enjoyed with an extra virgin olive oil dressing will contain fewer than 200 calories and again keep you full for several hours."

3. Late Afternoon Protein

They say that topping up your calorie intake with a late afternoon protein based snack will serve two purposes for you - it will control your appetite while also making your last meal of the day a lot lighter because you are less hungry.

4. Go Lo-Cal at Night

"A small, light dinner is the key to weight loss success. Often our dinner meal comes in at 600-800 calories when we really only need 300-500 calories."

"This translates into a small 100-150g piece of chicken breast or fish and 2-3 cups of mixed vegetables."

5. Timing

They state that there needs to be a gap of 10-12 hours without food overnight. First meals should be eating at 8am and last meals should be eaten at 7pm.

6. Something as simple as walking

The experts state that upping the training as part of a new weight-loss regime is not necessary.

They say that aiming for 10,000 to 12,000 steps each day will help support the 1-2kg weight loss over the course of a week."When we commit to a new weight-loss regimen, we often ramp up the training, but exercising more when we are eating much less can mean the differential between calories in and calories out for weight loss is too great."

"When we commit to a new weight-loss regimen, we often ramp up the training, but exercising more when we are eating much less can mean the differential between calories in and calories out for weight loss is too great."
Well I would say it's being to be here , very nice information and discussion going on about to get fit and lose your weight at your home , you don't need to go for a gym...
Old 05-29-2022, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Foremost, losing more then about 6 lbs/month is pretty unhealthy. So if your goal is to look better then don't try to rush it. If you do you may lose the weight but you may not look better. I would set up a plan that meets your target weight. This won't be a diet(ie: temporary) but rather a lifestyle change.
Old 05-01-2023, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

One of the best ways to increase fat burning may be to include cardio in your daily routine.
Old 05-01-2023, 08:38 PM
FitDay Member

Regarding weight loss pills, it is important to note that these pills are not a magic solution for weight loss. While some pills may help suppress appetite or increase metabolism, they often come with side effects and risks. It is always recommended to speak with a healthcare professional before taking any weight loss pills.