Notices

Alternate day diet

Old 04-24-2013, 09:04 AM
FitDay Member

Any updates? I'm thinking of trying Mosley's Fast Diet.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

Question Is anyone doing JUDDD?

I would like to meet others doing JUDDD. I tried it a couple of weeks ago and lost some, then fell off when I went home to Ohio for a family funeral.
I have a lot of weight to lose and would be doing low carb/ Juddd.
I started my plan again:
Monday- dd/400 Tuesday-ud/2000 Wednesday/dd/400 Thursday-ud/2000 so far so good. I weighed this morning and had lost 4# already.
Friday-dd/400 Saturday-ud 2000 Sunday- md/1000
My body is rebelling against all the carbs and salt I ate in the last ten days, eating in restaurants and family dinners so I have to get back on low carb/low salt.
I want a plan I can stick to the rest of my life and because I know my body can't handle a lot of sugar, wheat, pastas and starches and salt.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:04 PM
FitDay Member

Question

What is Mosley's Fast Diet?
Old 05-31-2013, 07:59 PM
FitDay Member

Healthy eating means eating a variety of foods that give you the nutrients you need to maintain your health, feel good, and have energy. These nutrients include protein, carbohydrates, fat, water, vitamins, and minerals.