Notices

chiarichick - response to your question

Old 07-25-2011, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default chiarichick - response to your question

Walking during my lunch time almost five days a week since February. Haven't the past 2-3 weeks as it has been over 85* and I can't get sweaty and return to work ... I also work out at home with a home gym and dumbells. I do some balance exercises as well for better coordination. I only usually work out four days a week. Other than that I have been eating less. I still basically eat the same things, just less of them. And I changed out my often unhealthy lunches for a salad daily during work days. I add breaded chicken to the salad about once a week. Or tuna but mostly it is just veggies and cheese. Oh and fat free dressing. I like the tast of Ken's FF Italian. I buy it in pre portioned packets so that I guarantee I am only getting 20 calories per serving because it is so easy to dump more on that you should.

I hope that helps. I also work at a desk. Only difference for me is that about 50 times a day I stand up and walk three steps to my printer & back as I am printing customer invoices all day long.

Any questions....please ask. It is not easy getting started when you aren't sure where to begin. You can feel free to send me an email too .... [email protected]