Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Trying to Use FitDay to Gain Weight? Read Me! >

Trying to Use FitDay to Gain Weight? Read Me!

Community
Notices

Trying to Use FitDay to Gain Weight? Read Me!

Old 12-14-2011, 06:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 93dan
hello im new and my weight goal tab doesnt allow me to put a high weight goal weight. i dont want to loose weight i want to gain it. please help!!1
FitDay Discussion Boards - Threads Tagged with gain weight
Old 12-14-2011, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

This and we have a sticky about this.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default it won't let me track weight gain

Hi. I underwent huge surgery in March and have lost a tremendous amount of weight over these past nine months of recovery. When I go to enter my weight goal it won't let me since it keeps posting a big red banner that says my goal is larger than my starting weight. I can't possibly be the only one trying to gain weight our there. How can I get it to track my weight goal?
Thanks so much for any help.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Best wishes for your continued recovery.

Unfortunately, FitDay is not likely what you need at this time: http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...t-read-me.html
Old 12-31-2011, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default thanks for writing back

I actually am under a nutritionist and many different doctors care right now about the severe weight loss and they have recommended that I track my food intake on this program. I guess I will use it for the calorie and protein intake part. At least it will show the docs that I have been recording what I eat like they asked. Thanks for the get well wishes.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default Good news for weight gainers!

This is a recent post from FitDay Facebook:

Steve Bryant
Really like FitdDay.com - great for food tracking. However, would like to be able to have a target weight higher than my current weight!! Any plans to "allow" this option??
LikeUnlike · · December 27, 2011 at 8:03am ·

FitDay.Com
Hi Steve -- we've received many requests from bulking users asking for this option. We definitely have plans to implement it once the new FitDay.com site is out of beta and launched completely -- certain tech complications due the current version of the site and the beta version new site running simultaneously prevent us from doing it right now. Thanks for checking!
December 28, 2011 at 1:41pm
Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fitday against putting on weight?

I have just entered my target weight, only for the software to advise me that my target weight is greater than my current weight.
Yes. That's the idea, I want to put on weight.

There are people in the world that need to get healthier by losing weight.
There are people in the world that need to get healthier by gaining weight.

I feel this is very short sighted, the code wouldn't struggle with calculations on gaining weight, so why did they feel this function was not needed ?

Any idea how or why this is here?
Maybe someone knows how I can circumvent this?
I like Fitday, but maybe there are weight gaining tracking journals out there?

Thanks for your time,

-Mike.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default Goal Weight, weight gain

Hi, I am currently setting up my profile. When I enter my goal weight to be more than my start weight I get an error. My diet is weight gain, can this be changed so I can track my weight upwards?
Old 02-01-2012, 09:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default I want to gain weight, no fat

Hi, i cant set my goal to gain weight why?
Old 02-05-2012, 02:31 PM
FitDay Member

Default Increase weight goal

HI, Just signed up, having some trouble. I want a weight goal of +10 pounds, but what I really want is a body percentage goal rather than a weight goal. When I try to change my weight goal to 10 pounds (gain) it says: "Your goal weight is greater than your starting weight." and won't let me...

I guess this site isn't sophisticated enough for anything but regular dieting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.